🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

32 Months Since Obama Dismissed ISIS as Jayvee

You can tell that to the victims of 9-11, Beltway snipers, Ft Hood, Orlando, Fresno, San Bernadino, Charleston, etc etc etc.

Okay, so as long as we also talk about Columbine, Oklahoma City, Aurora, Sandy Hook, VA Tech, etc, etc, etc....
How's your policing of inner cities going?
500 murders in just Chicago alone in 8 months.

Oh goodness, lying boy, those must explain why iHeartMedia re-signed him for 4 more years, huh? Bend over and take it like a man and find something else to engage your fantasies. Your Rush one has you coming off as the fuckin' idiot you are.

You mean the one where they didn't tell us how much they signed him for?

Rush Limbaugh renews contract

That's because Premiere has suffered from an advertiser boycott of Limbaugh's show that started back in 2012. Liberal activists and other Limbaugh critics persuaded scores of advertisers to shun the show after Limbaugh attacked Sandra Fluke, a law student and supporter of Obama administration contraception policy.

The sponsors "never came back, for the most part, and that has had a seriously deleterious effect on his business."

More broadly, radio profits are not what they used to be. Digital forms of distribution have overtaken the analog radio world, forcing talk shows like "The Rush Limbaugh Show" to adapt or fade away.

Radio industry expert Michael Harrison, the publisher of Talkers magazine, said Tuesday that Limbaugh surely did take a pay cut, but said it's irrelevant: "Everybody in the broadcasting business has taken a hit since their last deal, except maybe some of the CEOs on their way out."

Your boy had to beg to stay on the air... and he's just taking a profit sharing thing. Oops. No more trips to the DR, Domincan Rent Boy.

How's your policing of inner cities going?
500 murders in just Chicago alone in 8 months.

We have 33,000 gun deaths nationally every year. But we aren't going to do gun control like a sensible country.

So why is you act like the handful of murders done by guys screaming "Allah Akbar" are any worse than the ones committed by a crazy person who thinks he's the Joker?

Oh goodness, lying boy, those must explain why iHeartMedia re-signed him for 4 more years, huh? Bend over and take it like a man and find something else to engage your fantasies. Your Rush one has you coming off as the fuckin' idiot you are.

You mean the one where they didn't tell us how much they signed him for?

Rush Limbaugh renews contract

That's because Premiere has suffered from an advertiser boycott of Limbaugh's show that started back in 2012. Liberal activists and other Limbaugh critics persuaded scores of advertisers to shun the show after Limbaugh attacked Sandra Fluke, a law student and supporter of Obama administration contraception policy.

The sponsors "never came back, for the most part, and that has had a seriously deleterious effect on his business."

More broadly, radio profits are not what they used to be. Digital forms of distribution have overtaken the analog radio world, forcing talk shows like "The Rush Limbaugh Show" to adapt or fade away.

Radio industry expert Michael Harrison, the publisher of Talkers magazine, said Tuesday that Limbaugh surely did take a pay cut, but said it's irrelevant: "Everybody in the broadcasting business has taken a hit since their last deal, except maybe some of the CEOs on their way out."

Your boy had to beg to stay on the air... and he's just taking a profit sharing thing. Oops. No more trips to the DR, Domincan Rent Boy.
Why would any practical advertiser take the advice of people who don't listen to the program?
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.

Why would any practical advertiser take the advice of people who don't listen to the program?

Rush Limbaugh called women who use birth control "sluts". He also seems to think you need to use more birth control if you have more sex. But never mind that.

Why would you want to offend half your potential cusotmers by being associated with that kind of misogyny?

Rush Limbaugh called women who use birth control "sluts". He also seems to think you need to use more birth control if you have more sex. But never mind that.

Why would you want to offend half your potential cusotmers by being associated with that kind of misogyny?
As I recall, he referred to one person as a slut and based it on her assertion that she couldn't avoid having sex. Logic. It was cynicism, too. But don't let that stop propagandists from fooling you.

As I recall, he referred to one person as a slut and based it on her assertion that she couldn't avoid having sex. Logic. It was cynicism, too. But don't let that stop propagandists from fooling you.

Well, that's not what he said at all. How about you actually READ what he said, and see how the 99% of sexually active women could read that as a condemnation of all women who use birth control...

Incidentally, Fluke never said she needed birth control. Her strongest case was that women who needed birth control pills to treat conditions like ovarian cysts were unable to get it because the men in dresses who run Georgetown think it will make Baby Jesus cry or some such shit.

Well, that's not what he said at all. How about you actually READ what he said, and see how the 99% of sexually active women could read that as a condemnation of all women who use birth control...

Incidentally, Fluke never said she needed birth control. Her strongest case was that women who needed birth control pills to treat conditions like ovarian cysts were unable to get it because the men in dresses who run Georgetown think it will make Baby Jesus cry or some such shit.
I actually heard what he said. He was being semi-sarcastic but his point was logical. A woman who needs birth control like a fix is a slut. Fluke made bc out to be the equivalent of a fix.

I actually heard what he said. He was being semi-sarcastic but his point was logical. A woman who needs birth control like a fix is a slut. Fluke made bc out to be the equivalent of a fix.

Can you actually quote Fluke directly where she said that? Thanks.

I'll save you some time... you can't.

Here was the real problem. In discussing this policy about whether or not employers can ban birth control, NOT ONE WOMAN was called.

Can you actually quote Fluke directly where she said that? Thanks.

I'll save you some time... you can't.

Here was the real problem. In discussing this policy about whether or not employers can ban birth control, NOT ONE WOMAN was called.

The entire argument is about birth control being subsidized like food. That would suggest a sex addiction.

The entire argument is about birth control being subsidized like food. That would suggest a sex addiction.

Uh, no, it wasn't.

The thing is in this case, the student is ALREADY paying for medical care. It costs $30,000 a year to attend the school Fluke was going to, and health coverage was part of that package.

ON the larger picture, if we are talking about health insurance, then you are talking about part of a compensation package.

Get it? this wasn't about someone asking for a handout. This was about someone saying, "My religion says I don't have to provide you the services you've worked or paid for."

My response is, "Well, I don't belong to your religion."

Uh, no, it wasn't.

The thing is in this case, the student is ALREADY paying for medical care. It costs $30,000 a year to attend the school Fluke was going to, and health coverage was part of that package.

ON the larger picture, if we are talking about health insurance, then you are talking about part of a compensation package.

Get it? this wasn't about someone asking for a handout. This was about someone saying, "My religion says I don't have to provide you the services you've worked or paid for."

My response is, "Well, I don't belong to your religion."
Birth control is not a health issue. It's about a lifestyle choice. I'm not paying for someone else's recreation and leisure activities. You pay for it.

Birth control is not a health issue. It's about a lifestyle choice. I'm not paying for someone else's recreation and leisure activities. You pay for it.

Wow... spoken like someone who doesn't have a uterus...

Okay, no, Reproductive Health is a health care issue. That's why you guys insist that birth control be dispensed by doctors instead of over the counter.

Forum List

Back