🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

32 Months Since Obama Dismissed ISIS as Jayvee

Everyone in uniform has signed up just to do that, dufus.

How about you pull your head out of your fat ass and go police ISIS?

Most people in uniform signed up for the benefits... Again, if you wingnuts think this is so fucking important, I don't see you forming volunteer brigades to go fight ISIS.
Everyone in uniform knows they signed up to go to war.
Why aren't you leftards policing al Queda and ISIS? I'll even buy your plane ticket.

Why aren't you leftards policing al Queda and ISIS? I'll even buy your plane ticket.

Why should we be? You're the ones who think that involvement in other people's civil wars is in our best interest.

It isn't our problem. But if you think it is, you guys should go over there instead of some working class kid looking for a scholarship.

Why should we be? You're the ones who think that involvement in other people's civil wars is in our best interest.

It isn't our problem. But if you think it is, you guys should go over there instead of some working class kid looking for a scholarship.
Get off your fat ass and go police ISIS and al Queda.

Typical leftist unwilling to lift a finger for others.

Here's the thing, guy. I have no problem helping people who are in a bad situation through no fault of their own.

ISIS is a problem because the people of that region made it a problem. The Saudis and Turks (our buddies) for funding them, and the people in Syria and Iraq who support them.

Now, the Iraqi government is doing a pretty good job mopping up ISIS, and the Russians and Iranians have managed to save Assad...

but still totally not our problem.

Typical leftist unwilling to lift a finger for others.

Here's the thing, guy. I have no problem helping people who are in a bad situation through no fault of their own.

ISIS is a problem because the people of that region made it a problem. The Saudis and Turks (our buddies) for funding them, and the people in Syria and Iraq who support them.

Now, the Iraqi government is doing a pretty good job mopping up ISIS, and the Russians and Iranians have managed to save Assad...

but still totally not our problem.
If you want to pretend Islamofascists are not murdering Americans within our borders not much more communicating with you.

32 months and the broke sand dwellers that republicans consider the most powerful army in the history of mankind has been stuck on a tiny strip of desert wasteland, surrounded by enemies, and losing on all fronts.
And feasting on Americans within our borders.
:cuckoo:
Typical leftist pretending Islamofascists are not murdering Americans within our borders.
Typical bedwetting rube who thinks that there's an Islamofacist hiding in every shadow waiting to kill him.

32 months and the broke sand dwellers that republicans consider the most powerful army in the history of mankind has been stuck on a tiny strip of desert wasteland, surrounded by enemies, and losing on all fronts.
Typical leftist pretending Islamofascists are not murdering Americans within our borders.
Typical bedwetting rube who thinks that there's an Islamofacist hiding in every shadow waiting to kill him.
You can tell that to the victims of 9-11, Beltway snipers, Ft Hood, Orlando, Fresno, San Bernadino, Charleston, etc etc etc.

You can tell that to the victims of 9-11, Beltway snipers, Ft Hood, Orlando, Fresno, San Bernadino, Charleston, etc etc etc.
Okay you've covered .000000000000001% of the murders in this country. The rest of the murderes are not important. Now stop wasting your time and go yell at your Muslim neighbors about it.

If you want to pretend Islamofascists are not murdering Americans within our borders not much more communicating with you.

If you think an "Islamofascist" is something that is a real thing, there's probably not much point in talking to you.

Okay, reality check time, discounting 9/11, the total number of Americans killed by "Islamic" terrorists (which is to say crazy people with guns or bombs who happen to be Muslims) is all of 94. By comparison, the number of Americans killed by right wing extremists and racists in that same time period is 48.

Homegrown Extremism: Deadly Attacks Since 9/11 | The International Security Program

And that's not even counting crazy people like Loughner and Lanza and Cho and Holmes, who just go out and shoot people because the voices in their heads tell them to.

So I just can't get horribly worked up about an improbable event. But if I were, I'd have some simple enough solutions to it.

Ban private gun ownership. Problem solved.

You have to excuse JoeyB Dolezal. The strain of not hearing Rush's daily assortment of local and national ad spots has taken a toll on his limited thought processes.

Oh, Dominican Rent Boy, it's almost over for your hero, Mr. Rush. No more fantasy trips down to the DR for him.

With His Ratings In The Dumpster, A Bitter Rush Limbaugh Attacks Jon Stewart

Limbaugh remains toxic to advertisers after the Sandra Fluke scandal. Radio stations no longerwant to carry his show, because his ratings have dropped and it is a money loser due to the lack of advertising revenue. Limbaugh has seen his show demoted to smaller radio stations in major markets. Limbaugh is also facing a major pay cut as his radio boss is facing bankruptcy.

Rush Limbaugh has been reduced to the fading fringe of the media, which is why he is so jealous of Jon Stewart. In 2013, Limbaugh tried to take credit for The Daily Show. Limbaugh’s real issue is with the fact that Jon Stewart can still command media attention.[/QUOTE]
Oh goodness, lying boy, those must explain why iHeartMedia re-signed him for 4 more years, huh? Bend over and take it like a man and find something else to engage your fantasies. Your Rush one has you coming off as the fuckin' idiot you are.

Thanks for displaying why the left have made the world more dangerous.

BTW - Obama just deployed the 101st Airborne to Afghanistan. Seems his police idea caused tens of thousands of innocents to be butchered.

Why didn't he just deploy that 'genius cop' they trotted into Ferguson who was supposed to have such wonderful grasp of the problems and would take care of it all within hours, and media fell all over themselves with scads of 'Teachable Moments' because he was, like, black and stuff and therefore far superior to everybody about 'social issues'. I think he lasted like two days and then left, never be heard from again. Wonder why these tards aren't rushing over to 'dialogue' with the ISIS animals?

Forum List

Back