39 Year Old "Man" Assaults 81 Year Old German Tourist

More Un-Provoked Violence and Mayhem from the 6% (Young Black Males). Those along with Male Brown, Mixed, other, decline to state, Muslimi Arabs commit ~85% of all violent crimes in America. So when you hear 13% it ain't far off.

The FBI tries desperately to hide the facts and confuse the tables since Obiden 1.0. But I data mine when I have time. Sad state of affairs. Country has been destroyed by mushy headed LibStain Commee scum.

When the 81 year old dies from this,........Life w/o parole for another idiot or hopefully the Chair next year.
note: Black Women are beginning to move up in the standings. Frankly, watch your back. This is fact not hatred of any type color human.

I don't know what a foreign tourist expects to see in Detroit. Was the fellow touring hot crime spots in the US and had Camden and East St. Louis on his itinerary as well?

You would have thought that the fellow's travel agent would have warned him about Detroit.

If I was traveling through Zambia or Tanzania, I'd have a guide familiar with the local lion and hippo populations as well as the local head hunting tribes.

Forum List

Back