4 children found shot in car in Minneapolis

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Indiana
More shenanigans in the city that Walz let the rioters loot and burn for 3 days during the George Floyd riots...

Just another night in a Democrat sh**hole, but we can at least assume that Walz at least had the two 14 year old males trained to use tampons!

More shenanigans in the city that Walz let the rioters loot and burn for 3 days during the George Floyd riots...

Just another night in a Democrat sh**hole, but we can at least assume that Walz at least had the two 14 year old males trained to use tampons!
What’s all this with the tampons? Where would a boy even insert it? I see no purpose in having tampons in a boys’ bathroom. That would be like having a machine in the girls’ bathroom dispensing jock straps.

What’s all this with the tampons? Where would a boy even insert it? I see no purpose in having tampons in a boys’ bathroom. That would be like having a machine in the girls’ bathroom dispensing jock straps.

They're said to be useful for stopping the bleeding in gunshot wounds. But I'll be damned if I ever stick one of those things in me for any reason.
:laughing0301:

They're said to be useful for stopping the bleeding in gunshot wounds. But I'll be damned if I ever stick one of those things in me for any reason.
:laughing0301:
Maybe gay men can use them if they get too rough, if you get my drift.

They wouldn't use it. It isn't about them actually being used. It's about a bunch of mentally ill people in our society exerting their will on others. They simply want them there so they can feel validated and "won". It's just about them having no use or purpose to society so they feel if they force people to do what they want they want then they are now justified themselves.

It's for a cheap sense of self smug satisfaction and attention.

Well, one thing's for sure. Sticking one up your butt doesn't make you bulletproof!!!

Beavis and Butthead shoved tampons in their noses. Cartman and the boys from South Park shoved them in their butts.

Just blame Walz since this shit happens in damn near every dem and repub city in the nation.

Beavis and Butthead shoved tampons in their noses. Cartman and the boys from South Park shoved them in their butts.
I wouldn’t know. I don’t watch lowbrow TV, but I’ll take your word for it.

I’m more of a Masterpiece Theater and old TCM movies type of girl, but I do admit I have a weakness for the Love it or List it series.

Why haven't they mentioned the race of the children?
I GUARANTEE you they aren’t Jewish!

And what type of parent lets their 11 and 12 years old out at 1 am?

Also, they are not being charged with stealing the car because they’re “just children,” but maybe in this case, being shot is enough of a deterrent from doing it again.

Forum List

Back