4 dead, including McDonald’s manager, in south Georgia murder-suicide

Maybe he though he was on the A-Team.
Nah.

r-003-3-jpg.753009

And only a special kind of idiot would think that the reason behind those numbers are race essential.

How are they not race-related?

From Wikipedia:

While African Americans are highly overrepresented in murders and gun assaults, the disparity in arrests is smaller for the most common form of assault not involving any weapon or serious injury; blacks are arrested for non-aggravated assault at 2.7 times the white rate. Hispanics and non-Hispanic whites are arrested for non-aggravated assault in a similar ratio to their share of the US population. Of the 9,468 murder arrests in the US in 2017, 53.5% were black and 20.8% Hispanic. Of the 822,671 arrests for non-aggravated assault, 31.4% were black and 18.4% Hispanic.[55]

According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in 2008, black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws, and drunkenness. Racial disparities in arrest have consistently been far less among older population groups.[56]

According to the National Crime Victimization Survey in 2002, robberies with white victims and black offenders were more than 12 times more common than the opposite.[57][58]

In 1978, Michael Hindelang compared data from the National Crime Victimization Survey (then known as the National Crime Survey, or NCS) to data from the Uniform Crime Reports, both from 1974. He found that NCS data generally agreed with UCR data in regards to the percent of perpetrators of rape, robbery, and assault who were black.[59] For instance, Hindelang's analysis found that both the NCS and UCR estimated that 62% of robbery offenders were black in the United States in 1974.[60]: 327  A 2004 National Crime Victimization Survey report which analyzed carjacking over 10 years found that carjacking victims identified 56% of offenders as black, 21% as white, and 16% as indigenous American or Asian.[61][62][63]

Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

Last edited:
I had a rancher model back when I lived in Texas. The accuracy would go to shit when the barrel warmed up, but they're fun guns.
I traded-off the middle one for M1903 Springfield before I shot it.

The other two shoot fine. Then again I've always been stingy with ammo so I don't often get a barrel overheated but it would stand to reason that accuracy would tail off given the wisp of a barrel on the early ones.

I always preferred the older models because I really like the irons on them and shoot them well. If I want a scoped 5.56/.223 I have a 1st Gen Ruger American B/A for that.

I traded-off the middle one for M1903 Springfield before I shot it.

The other two shoot fine. Then again I've always been stingy with ammo so I don't often get a barrel overheated but it would stand to reason that accuracy would tail off given the wisp of a barrel on the early ones.

I always preferred the older models because I really like the irons on them and shoot them well. If I want a scoped 5.56/.223 I have a 1st Gen Ruger American B/A for that.

Sweet! I basically got that Ruger GP100 yesterday for $100. I sold a sporterized P-1917 Enfield to a friend of mine for $300, that I had $100 in. It was a pretty rifle that was done back in the 60's, and has a heavy Fajen stock on it. The thing weighed a ton and the throat had some wear, and I already have a sporterized 03A3 that's lighter to carry.

Another pothead.

Let me guess. Kentavious had mental issues and was on some cocktail of psychotropic drugs. I'm sure that information will never be revealed.

Goodwin also said that White had come outside shouting and had fired his gun earlier in the week, with police responding to that incident. But Goodwin added: "I had never seen him hurt anybody or try to hurt anybody before this."

Did they confiscate his guns?

Link has NOTHING about who Kentavious White was.

This does:

Forum List

Back