4 Marines killed in Chattanooga

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
my former post about this was closed and now seems deleted, at least i can not find it, could i please have an explanation ?

thank you,
regards,
Wildman

USMC regulations in regard to prevent accidental discharges is nothing new. When I w as with C Co. 1st Bn 4th Marines in Vietnam. Our regulations were the following: When we were in the Perimeter of our combat base we had
magazines in our riffles with no round in the chambers and safeties on.
our squad was going out on a night roving ambush. I located and loaded before I went out. The guy who opened the gate for us told me regulations don't permit you to lock and load. I said i'm putting it auto. I don't want to die tonight as I walked passed the idiot.
The Marines in Reserve Units and Recruiting Offices should be allowed to have a holstered side arm with a magazine in it without a chambered round in on safety. They should receive an automatic carry permit from the Civilian Authorites .

I don't want to die tonight as I walked passed the idiot.

first, thank you for your service, we need politicians with that same mentality.

we (patriotic American citizens) do not want to die by the hands of illegal aliens whether muslime or any religious fanatic.

Forum List

Back