4% of the entire Haitian population has entered the US under the Biden/Harris administration

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

I am sure they will not bring any additional crime nor cost to the US.

Why are they coming here and not to their BORDER NATION OF THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC?

COULD IT BE THAT DR HAS A SECURE BORDER?

Last edited:

Why are they coming here and no to their BORDER NATION OF THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC?

American dogs and cats are fatter. Too much competition in the Dominican Republic.

😸😸

Why are they coming here and no to their BORDER NATION OF THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC?

What was the requirement for their entry? They just arrived at your border and said "asylum".

You can be sure that no nation will send their best and brightest to pursue this path of entry.

The worst policy on earth.

What was the requirement for their entry? They just arrived at your border and said "asylum".

You can be sure that no nation will send their best and brightest to pursue this path of entry.

The worst policy on earth.
Get on the government app and you get a free ticket to ride, to a place of your choice.

Seriously, homeless Americans should cross the border into Mexico and then cross back over and claim they are a criminal alien. They will get food, housing, clothing and a cell phone.

Why are they coming here and not to their BORDER NATION OF THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC?

Any percentage of Haitians is to many Haitians

Seriously, homeless Americans should cross the border into Mexico and then cross back over and claim they are a criminal alien. They will get food, housing, clothing and a cell phone.
Then rinse and repeat over and over collecting more and more free money.

That is what they are doing. They are getting rich.

/----/ No worries. Kamala will be on the job once she is elected to office.
1727783927817.png

Everyone who voted for Biden should sponsor a family of criminal aliens. It is what YOU want, so fucking pay for them.

The purpose of the open borders is to create more poor uneducated Democrat voters
The Democrats will grant them amnesty and citizenship.
This will give the Democrat permeant rule.

Hattians fit in well with the Democrat Left Wing culture.

haitipovertyngcbcbc.jpg
haitipovertyfddjhdjh.jpg
haitipovertyjhgkjfjkff.jpg
haitipovertyjfufhjdjdh.jpg
haitipovertyhgdjhdjhd.jpg
haitipovertyhhdhfhf.jpg

Forum List

Back