“One Violent Day of Policing”?

You do not know Donald Trump. Donald Trump knew a lot of those who died on 911. As a patriotic American, Donald Trump wants justice, you just love Zionist Fascist Treason and cheer every time Zionist Fascism murders Americans...

I'm the biggest supporter of President Trump on the site.

911 is history.
It will remain history.

You do not know Donald Trump. Donald Trump knew a lot of those who died on 911. As a patriotic American, Donald Trump wants justice, you just love Zionist Fascist Treason and cheer every time Zionist Fascism murders Americans...
If not on the side of Israel, then the only other side is Hamas, Hezbolah, Houthis, and Iran. Which is it ?

Oh, ok. People got fed up, so they honored a lifetime criminal, who may have died from a drug overdose, by torching cities across the country.

Thanks for clarifying.

I'm fed up with things too, like having to go into work 5 days away to have 40% of my income stolen from me. But I do not torch cities.

I often think we need to set aside one state, maybe Wyoming, where you have no taxes but no government services, and send idiots like you there. Eventually, you'll resort to Cannibalism, and we'd all be better off.

I often think we need to set aside one state, maybe Wyoming, where you have no taxes but no government services, and send idiots like you there. Eventually, you'll resort to Cannibalism, and we'd all be better off.
F OFF. You can't refute what I said. George Floyd: lifetime criminal. Held gun to stomach of pregnant woman. Drug abuser. Honored by the MOB by torching cities.

F OFF. You can't refute what I said. George Floyd: lifetime criminal. Held gun to stomach of pregnant woman. Drug abuser. Honored by the MOB by torching cities.
Chauvin and his gang of accomplice's who were recorded murdering a citizen, caused massive protests across the country. No city was torched during the ensuing riots. Several businesses were torched in many cities, and vandals took advantage like they always do to cause destruction and mayhem.

Chauvin and his gang of accomplice's who were recorded murdering a citizen, caused massive protests across the country. No city was torched during the ensuing riots. Several businesses were torched in many cities, and vandals took advantage like they always do to cause destruction and mayhem.
Chauvin's a bad guy so you aren't going to get argument from me there. Still - it's possible that Floyd died because he was drugged up and not necessarily what Chauvin did. We'll never know.

As for cities being torched. YES. cities were torched and they were riots, not mostly peaceful protests as the media tried to make people believe.

Chauvin's a bad guy so you aren't going to get argument from me there. Still - it's possible that Floyd died because he was drugged up and not necessarily what Chauvin did. We'll never know.

As for cities being torched. YES. cities were torched and they were riots, not mostly peaceful protests as the media tried to make people believe.

Like I said no city was torched, there were a few buildings and vehicles that did go up in flames. Nothing on the a city wide scale like the liars at Faux Not New reported, and all the MAGANUT parroted.

“President Trump has always been the law and order President and he continues to reiterate the importance of enforcing existing laws,” Steven Cheung, the campaign’s communications director, wrote in a statement to POLITICO. “Otherwise it’s all-out anarchy, which is what Kamala Harris has created in some of these communities across America, especially during her time as [California] Attorney General when she emboldened criminals.

Sane people actually want criminals to be arrested, tried and upon conviction be punished.

Flip side is the Democrats who want chaos.
Trump is a lawless thug and criminal – his advocacy of fascism is proof of that.

And as usual the reprehensible right rushes blindly to defend the indefensible.

it's possible that Floyd died because he was drugged up and not necessarily what Chauvin did. We'll never know.
Opioids stay in your system for a few days so just because he had some in his system doesn't mean he OD'ed while being murdered. Like all drug users, they build up a tolerance to the drugs they take on a regular basis.

Forum List

Back