“One Violent Day of Policing”?

He promised that as a Presidential candidate -

Then, (that means later) he dropped out and endorsed President Trump.

The 2 are not related.
No one is reopening 911, it is not a thing.

You Zionist Fascist Traitors have another thing coming...

The whole covid fraud/steal was all about Trump telling Barr to reopen 911 and prosecute the Co2 Fraud, which he initially did, then Barr was "gotten to." Covid was used to "slow down" the grand juries...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The question remains poster EMH, why didn't Trump (with a Republcan House & Senate) re-open it in his first term?

Trust me on this: ----- Folks think there is no there there to your conspiracy fantagasm(s).

See above post.

You Zionist Fascist Traitors have another thing coming...

The whole covid fraud/steal was all about Trump telling Barr to reopen 911 and prosecute the Co2 Fraud, which he initially did, then Barr was "gotten to." Covid was used to "slow down" the grand juries...

Properly used it is another "think" coming - as in think again.
I do realize that we are devolving as a society - so. -

No one is planning to reopen 911 -

Focus on issues that are real world.

Not terrified -

it's not a thing.
No one thinks that it is a thing.
You literally are the only 1.

LOL!!!

It is a 70-20 issue, 70% of Americans do not believe 911 and want it reopened.

Go vote for Kamala with Dick Cheney, since you and they have never ever cared about America.

LOL!!!

It is a 70-20 issue, 70% of Americans do not believe 911 and want it reopened.

Go vote for Kamala with Dick Cheney, since you and they have never ever cared about America.

Crap

I forgot Rosie -

It's you and Rosie.

“President Trump has always been the law and order President and he continues to reiterate the importance of enforcing existing laws,” Steven Cheung, the campaign’s communications director, wrote in a statement to POLITICO. “Otherwise it’s all-out anarchy, which is what Kamala Harris has created in some of these communities across America, especially during her time as [California] Attorney General when she emboldened criminals.

Sane people actually want criminals to be arrested, tried and upon conviction be punished.

Flip side is the Democrats who want chaos.

Sane people want due process of law and not out of control police.

Trump encouraged police misconduct during his first term. The result was the George Floyd riots.

• Fake News
Reactions: EMH
Always the intellectual inferior resorts to this when confronted with truth...

Only the Zionist Fascist Traitor watches this and claims it was a 757

There will be no investigation -
It's you and Rosie
Just you and Rosie

Sane people want due process of law and not out of control police.

Trump encouraged police misconduct during his first term. The result was the George Floyd riots.

What utter bullshit.

Derrick Chauvin and his GOON SQUAD exterminate 911 truthers. Of the six prior "Chauvin deaths" before Floyd, 5 were whites, and the Zionist Fascist coroner cleared Chauvin every time...

There will be no investigation -
It's you and Rosie
Just you and Rosie

You do not know Donald Trump. Donald Trump knew a lot of those who died on 911. As a patriotic American, Donald Trump wants justice, you just love Zionist Fascist Treason and cheer every time Zionist Fascism murders Americans...

I remember they happened because after 10 years of NICELY asking for police reform, people finally got fed up.
Oh, ok. People got fed up, so they honored a lifetime criminal, who may have died from a drug overdose, by torching cities across the country.

Thanks for clarifying.

I'm fed up with things too, like having to go into work 5 days away to have 40% of my income stolen from me. But I do not torch cities.

Forum List

Back