“One Violent Day of Policing”?

Day one of the new term trump calls the DC Chief of Police to his office. "Chief, I want one real rough, nasty day for all the criminals. You're free to be as violent as you want, just any criminal you see."
Police Chief, drawing nightstick, "Are you sure about that Mr President?"

Day one of the new term trump calls the DC Chief of Police to his office. "Chief, I want one real rough, nasty day for all the criminals. You're free to be as violent as you want, just any criminal you see."
Police Chief, drawing nightstick, "Are you sure about that Mr President?"

That's your fantasy

And these morons say to themselves

“Well it won”t affect me”

Until it does.

Libs warned you creeps about the Patriot Act and you said the same things

Not so happy with it now so I hear

Trump has a long history of endorsing police violence, having said that police reaction to the racial unrest in response to the murder of George Floyd in 2020 “was a beautiful thing to watch.” In a 2017 speech, he said: “When you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, you just see them thrown in, rough. I said, ‘Please don’t be too nice.’”

Not just police violence but violence by his supporters against protestors at his rallies.

These Trumpers would have fit right in, in Germany in the early 30s

We saw rioters in the North West and Palestinian activists beating Jews in the streets. The Biden administration allowed about 50,000 murders into the U.S. but the crazy angry left imagines wholesale abuse by the Police. What the hell is with these people?

We saw rioters in the North West and Palestinian activists beating Jews in the streets. The Biden administration allowed about 50,000 murders into the U.S. but the crazy angry left imagines wholesale abuse by the Police. What the hell is with these people?
Imagines?

Trump is calling for it

And Trumpers cheer it

They are mentally ill.

Where are you finding THAT stat?

Thee were only 18.000 murders in the US in 2023. 22,000 the year before (a pretty significant drop by the way)
Most of course committed by citizens.
Are these “murderers” less violent once they get here?

Or are they a fantasy…

Forum List

Back