Any opinion on Jill Stein?

Any opinion?

• Total voters
She’s an anti-Israel Jew. Muslims are moving to her since she sides with the Islamic terrorists.

A lot of Isreali's want Bibi to go. It's like calling us liberals unpatriotic because we were against the Iraq war. Remember those days? Remember what you guys did to the Dixie Chicks when they spoke out? Then fast forward to 2016 and you VOTED for a man who said Bush lied us into Iraq.

So you knew and you went along with Bush. Just like you're doing with Trump crimes.

70% of Jewish Americans vote Democratic you little bitch.

Not the same ….
Ah. So you didn't like the thread title of the first one and decided to make another one because you can't change a post once you make it? That I could understand.

I was suspicious and checked to see if you were a Trump supporter. I don't think you are. But one tactics Republicans like to use is a 3rd party against Democrats. To win over people they'll never be convinced to vote Republican. At least they won't be voting for Kamala. Republicans also love to tell people there's no difference between the parties so why bother, don't vote. I don't want Jill Stein pulling votes from Kamala in swing states.

if you are in a deep blue state like Mississippi, by all means, vote Jill Stein. But I think a lot of red states are in play thanks to Project 2025

I was curious

Now not any more
What did you learn about Jill Stein that you don't like? That she's not 100% on Israel's side like Trump is?

I find it fascinating that Arab Americans aren't going to vote for Kamala because she's not more on the Squad's side. Fuck the squad. But those dumb arabs may get Trump and he sure as hell don't care about Palestinians.

Ah. So you didn't like the thread title of the first one and decided to make another one because you can't change a post once you make it? That I could understand.

I was suspicious and checked to see if you were a Trump supporter. I don't think you are. But one tactics Republicans like to use is a 3rd party against Democrats. To win over people they'll never be convinced to vote Republican. At least they won't be voting for Kamala. Republicans also love to tell people there's no difference between the parties so why bother, don't vote. I don't want Jill Stein pulling votes from Kamala in swing states.

if you are in a deep blue state like Mississippi, by all means, vote Jill Stein. But I think a lot of red states are in play thanks to Project 2025
Thanks for the info!

Let's focus on the 2 candidates shall we? Let's listen to what Trump said yesterday.

Trump, 78, told supporters that if he weren't running for office, he would be on a beach with his 'beautiful' body. 'You have never seen a body so beautiful,' he continued. Delusional?

Then Trump went on to say that his body was 'much better than Sleepy Joe's. Weird.

In August, he claimed 'I am much better looking than her,' Trump said, drawing laughs from the crowd. 'I'm a better looking person than Kamala.'

At his rally on Saturday, he called Harris 'mentally impaired

So Trump lost a debate to a mentally impaired person? Interesting. He was the one who seemed mentally UNprepaired, wouldn't you say? She commanded that stage. Showed you how she can stand up to strong men like Putin.

What is it that Jill Stein will give you that Kamala won't?

Trump also said 'Joe Biden became mentally impaired. Kamala was born that way. She was born that way,' Trump insisted to his supporters.

I think Trump's always been a greedy corrupt criminal even back when he was a Democrat, praised Bill Clinton and said Bush lied us into Iraq. Trump will say anything to get him elected or your money.

We attended that rally yesterday. The Chief of Police in Prairie du Chien is a former Democrat who now supports Trump.

The crowd erupted in hilarious laughter when Trump said Harris was born mentally impaired.

:laughing0301:

Last edited:
It's funny you haven't told us anything about her. You're asking us like you don't know shit about her. What did you read about her that you don't like? Give us something.
I only knew she was third party

Now i read she is antisemitic

THAT i dont like

Thanks for the info!

I forgot to add. Remember Bloomberg tried to run as a Democrat when Hillary won the nomination? That was a fiscal conservative just like Trump trying to take over the Democratic party. Trump lost his shit when Bloomberg suggested he might run. What did Trump attack him with? Stop and frisk. Bloomberg did stop and frisk to blacks in NY when he was major. Not a good thing if you want to be the Democratic nominee. But does Trump disagree with stop and frisk? Fuck no!

And they tried to push RFK Jr. on us. They got so mad when we rejected him. And boy were we right. Did he join team Kamala or team Trump?

We aren't as stupid as they think. Fuck Jill Stein.

We attended that rally yesterday. The crowd erupted in hilarious laughter when Trump said Harris was born mentally impaired.

:laughing0301:

Well consider the fact he lost a debate to a mentally impaired person.

Debate watchers said, 63% to 37%, that Harris won.

That debate exposed Trump just like the previous debate exposed Biden as unfit to serve.

I am not American

So i am not informed

Hence my questions
We have a 2 party system. If you like the Green Party, vote Democratic.

But, one thing I like about 3rd parties is their main purpose. And I like the Green Parties policies.

The Green Party of the United States (GPUS) is a federation of Green state political parties in the United States.[8] The party promotes green politics, specifically environmentalism; nonviolence; social justice; participatory democracy; grassroots democracy; anti-war; anti-racism. As of 2023, it is the fourth-largest political party in the United States by voter registration, behind the Libertarian Party.

Basically Democrats. So the Green party helps keep Democrats honest. They better be for a greener planet or else people will vote Green party. Liberals who leave the Democratic party go to the Green party. Conservatives who leave the GOP go to the Libertarian party.

She’s an anti-Israel Jew. Muslims are moving to her since she sides with the Islamic terrorists.

she is a doctor, a pediatrician in fact, more concerned with the children of israel and palestine than in an american cult's "left behind" fantasy.

i don't buy the story that the greens are somehow commie and stein is pushing russian disinfo either. if muslims and such are drawn to a third party might indicate that both bipartisan parties support israel too much to be regarded as a neutral mo9derator in negotiations.

Forum List

Back