Should sane liberals patriotic to America ditch Kamala for Jill Stein?

Most Newspapers back then were run by Republicans.

Hanging chads? That's the excuse to throw out ballots? And they purposely chose thin paper that they knew would produce hanging chads? That was their excuse for tossing out black votes?

The woman in charge of the elections was a Democrat right? Yea sure. But NOT in 1996. Remember PNAC? It was Project 2025 in the 90's. They planned how to steal the election in 2000 long before the election. And the Iraq invasion. So this woman who was a Democrat and ran the election, really wasn't a Democrat. It was so Jeb and Katherine Harris could cover their ass. Say look it was all free and fair.

Butterfly ballots.

Republicans used ever tactic. Ultimately, they started a riot to stop the recount. What were they afraid of? And the Supreme Court gave it to Bush. With a stupid reason that makes no sense. Basically, "for the sake of the country and our reputation, we're just gonna give it to Bush". Then Gore has to take it and he rolls his eyes as HE certified Bush. Much like Pence certified Biden.

Don't get me started.

A study by John Lott reports black Republican voters were an astonishing 50 to 66 times more likely than the average black to have a spoiled ballot, and that black Democratic voters actually had a slightly lower spoilage rate than the average voter.

Which explains why...

The Miami Herald and USA Today reported George W. Bush would have widened his 537-vote victory to a 1,665-vote margin if the recount ordered by the Florida Supreme Court would have been allowed to continue

WHICH PROVES THAT BALLOTS TOSSED WERE DISPROPORTIONATELY FOR W, NOT GORE.

THERE IS DATA AND THERE ARE LIES, and YOUR SIDE CHEATED IN 2000 FLA, GOT BUSTED CHEATING, and YOU STILL LIE ABOUT THAT TRUTH....

Most Newspapers back then were run by Republicans

the level of dishonesty required to support Kamala - what unreal BULLSHIT, all were DEM...

Jill Stein usually runs on the Green Party Ticket.

She is the Green nominee again.

To liberals who care about truth and America, she is a vastly better choice than "Dick Cheney in drag" Kamala...

Isn't she a little too Jewish fer yous?

She is not a Zionist Fascist like Dick Cheney and Kamala.

Jill Stein has some admirable qualities. She would never accept Cheney's endorsement.

Kamala is just complete slime.... and Zionist Fascist Jew slime, if you haven't figured that out yet...

A study by John Lott reports black Republican voters were an astonishing 50 to 66 times more likely than the average black to have a spoiled ballot, and that black Democratic voters actually had a slightly lower spoilage rate than the average voter.

Which explains why...

The Miami Herald and USA Today reported George W. Bush would have widened his 537-vote victory to a 1,665-vote margin if the recount ordered by the Florida Supreme Court would have been allowed to continue

WHICH PROVES THAT BALLOTS TOSSED WERE DISPROPORTIONATELY FOR W, NOT GORE.

THERE IS DATA AND THERE ARE LIES, and YOUR SIDE CHEATED IN 2000 FLA, GOT BUSTED CHEATING, and YOU STILL LIE ABOUT THAT TRUTH....

the level of dishonesty required to support Kamala - what unreal BULLSHIT, all were DEM...

I worked with guys who lost their jobs at the Detroit News and Freepress. The papers broke their unions. Today those newspapers are owned and run by conservatives. If they support Republicans it's trash.

I don't want to hear your spin. Google DIEBOLD voting machines. I forgot about them. Google all the court cases and facts on their shady voting machines. Fox News and Trump lied about Dominion. Why? All I know is everything they said Dominion did, Diebold did for Bush in 2000 and possibly 2004.

Did you know the owner of Diebold was the head of the Re Elect George W Bush campaign in none other than, drum roll please, you guessed it, OHIO!!! Ken Blackwell. They stole that one too.

Republicans have a lot of history with stealing elections.

And now I'm sure Rick Snyder helped Trump the way Georgia wouldn't and he got charged for asking them to find him 11,000 votes. Vergogna

And after Rick Snyder helped Trump in MI, Trump appointed her to the Education department. I'm sorry. It wasn't Snyder's wife. It was HIS boss DeVos

President Donald Trump calls former governor Rick Snyder a ‘disaster’ ahead of Michigan stop.

On January 7, 2021, DeVos tendered her resignation as education secretary as a result of the January 6 United States Capitol attack, saying to President Trump in her resignation letter, "There is no mistaking the impact your rhetoric had on the situation."[22] Her resignation took effect on January 8, 2021, twelve days before her term would have ended with the inauguration of Joe Biden as president.

Forum List

Back