No Jews: Dems blocking Jill Stein from getting on the ballot in Wisconsin

Is it true that he provided a false address on his filing papers?? If he did, what would the incentive be? It's not like out of state residents are prohibited from ballot access when running for President. RFK Jr doesn't strike me as someone stupid enough to falsify such information when his place of residence doesn't matter.
I, like you, am confused on this matter too.

I just may be, that unless you are a member of an organized party, you have to maintain a residence in N.Y. to run for a national office there? Or not?

I have no idea what the electoral laws are in N.Y, but that would seem to be pretty discriminatory against the common man if it is true. Maybe there are different campaign financing laws if a candidate is a resident, and if he filed as one, maybe N.Y. would be obliged to give him some money to help fund his campaign? I do know that is campaign is desperately low on funding right now.

TBH. So I don't understand what the issue is, with him having, or not having a residence.

Why did he need to prove he had one?

It does seem, he did not really have one, but that he had rented a room with a friend, whom he only stayed at briefly. He does seem to have some tenuous ties to N.Y., and for whatever reason, that I have not located, thought it would be to his advantage to file as a resident?

This is the best I could find on the issue.

1723902201806.png

Forum List

Back