40% of Children Think Hot Dogs are a Vegetable

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
But schools make sure they know which pronouns to use for people and all about how their mere existence is destroying the planet!

In shocking new research spotted by Sapien Journal, scientists found that children are surprisingly terrible at identifying where certain kinds of meat come from. Alarmingly, nearly 40 percent of children interviewed for the research believed that hot dogs come from plants — and more than 46 percent thought french fries were a type of animal. A shocking 41 percent were unable to correctly pinpoint that bacon comes from an animal.

And totally related:

But schools make sure they know which pronouns to use for people and all about how their mere existence is destroying the planet!

In shocking new research spotted by Sapien Journal, scientists found that children are surprisingly terrible at identifying where certain kinds of meat come from. Alarmingly, nearly 40 percent of children interviewed for the research believed that hot dogs come from plants — and more than 46 percent thought french fries were a type of animal. A shocking 41 percent were unable to correctly pinpoint that bacon comes from an animal.

And totally related:

I don't think I want a lecture on "the evils of conformity" from a wokie who has gauges, black nails and completely unnatural hair color, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING WOKIE!

Just like you, the must get their news from sites like this one.

And totally related:

They asked kids as young as 4 years old. What did you expect? I asked my 4 year old nephew what his daddy was going to plant in his garden, and he said hice and gabey (rice and gravy).

And totally related:

That reminds me, what pronoun would you like to have used to describe you?

Remember, you can make up pronouns, even in public schools

For example, I like to be referred to as the pronoun "Brandon"

I'm open for some manufactured meat if it tastes good and doesn't cost a fortune. I'm just afraid that the wokester imbeciles will then want to tear down all the John Wayne, Rowdy Yates and Gil Favor statues to protest cattle drives and past mistreatment of animals.

And totally related:

A hot dog is a vegetable with sweet pickle relish and mustard. Tomato is a fruit and that opens a new can of chili beans to make a coney island.

And totally related:

Were those 40% talking about veggie dogs?

And totally related:

There are several veggie hot dogs available. Do your reaearch. There are also veggie bacon strips.

Forum List

Back