40 percent of white people see blm as dangerous

i can tell you its more then that and even dome black folks.
Oh wheewy, hahahahhaah...
You meant to say 40% of those asked said that..They didn't ask every white in the world.

i can tell you its more then that and even dome black folks.

Because a lot of people have been spreading a lot of lies about BLM. That's what racists do, they want to keep black people down, so instead of slavery and segregation, they need to be more subtle.

I bet that number is a lot higher but fear of speaking Ill of nwords getting them in trouble keeps them quiet.

According to CNN, a study released Wednesday by the Pew Research Center found that 51% of Americans support the Black Lives Matter movement either strongly or moderately.

I don’t think BLM is dangerous. It is sad to see useful idiots manipulated by Marxists, though. We all have lessons to learn in life.

There is only one group in this country who has caused racial hatred and acted on it.
people-on-strike-against-racism.jpg

activists-doing-a-demonstration-outdoors.jpg

police-guard-the-ferguson-police-department-as-rioting-erupts-following-the-grand-jury.jpg

topshot-protestors-kneel-in-front-of-the-police-during-a-demonstration-over-the-death-of.jpg

topshot-a-demonstrator-hit-by-a-riot-projectile-gestures-outside-the-brooklyn-center-police.jpg

Forum List

Back