🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

400+ Ex-intelligence Officers to Investigate Election Irregularities

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
A group of ex-intelligence officers have teamed up to conduct an investigation into election fraud in the states of Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. Many Americans are convinced that the Democrats are stealing the election from President Trump. Is this too little, too late?

Robert Caron, one of the organizers of this network, began his intelligence career with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). He later worked for the Special Situation Group, a task force established by President George H.W. Bush that includes strategic planning, technologies, and foreign and domestic investigations.

He told The Epoch Times that he was recruited to the network in 2014, during which time many in the intelligence community (IC) were seeing an increase in improper operations. Many IC officers were withholding information from their leaders, and their leaders were withholding information from the public. Caron mentioned that in 2014, Lt. General Michael Flynn called out then-President Barack Obama for “not acting properly on intelligence.”

BJ - 400 is 4 times 100 (btw)

I hit the OP's link and this is what came up:

1609774565435.png

Yeah take this trash site for what it is worth.

In the same year, Obama fired Flynn over management issues. On Aug. 7, 2014, Flynn left his post as the Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and ended his 33 year army career. After President Donald Trump pardoned Flynn last month, Flynn said in an interview with The New York Post that he was framed via the Russia-collusion investigation partly because Obama was afraid of Flynn’s ability to expose his corruption.

A group of ex-intelligence officers have teamed up to conduct an investigation into election fraud in the states of Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. Many Americans are convinced that the Democrats are stealing the election from President Trump. Is this too little, too late?

Robert Caron, one of the organizers of this network, began his intelligence career with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). He later worked for the Special Situation Group, a task force established by President George H.W. Bush that includes strategic planning, technologies, and foreign and domestic investigations.

He told The Epoch Times that he was recruited to the network in 2014, during which time many in the intelligence community (IC) were seeing an increase in improper operations. Many IC officers were withholding information from their leaders, and their leaders were withholding information from the public. Caron mentioned that in 2014, Lt. General Michael Flynn called out then-President Barack Obama for “not acting properly on intelligence.”

UH OH! RED 3!

After numerous reports of irregularities in the 2020 election, the investigation network expanded. Many have focused on investigating the election, according to Caron, who said most are volunteering, while some are getting paid for the inquiry. He said that as far as he knows, the size of the network is “way over 400” and that each member of the network sees obvious election fraud based on their own observations.

Caron said that the network includes former intelligence officers, analysts, operatives, military, law enforcement, and judiciary from the FBI, CIA, Military Intelligence, DIA, and National Security Agency (NSA), among others, as well as many former intelligence officers in other countries.

How are these people "investigating"? I hope they aren't kidnapping people and pulling guns on them like that clown in Houston.

How are these people "investigating"? I hope they aren't kidnapping people and pulling guns on them like that clown in Houston.
They all have ESP powers after being trained by the enslaved space alien at Area 51.

Everybody form a circle and begin investigating the person to your right. Write down any bad vibes that you feel are emanating from this person.

So now the left doesn’t care what former intelligence people think and the right does predictable from both.

You’d think you guys would have learned to stop getting your hopes up by now.

Oh well.

I’m sure Trump will be declared the winner THIS time.

yet i have never seen you question a liberal article where "a source familiar with the situation said..."
That's why reputation is so important.

Powell used to have a good reputation, but lost all credibility.

I know nothing about Robert Caron. That itself is a problem because he has no reputation at all.

All fair-minded and patriotic Americans hope that an impartial investigation during the next two years can "prove" whether or not there was substantial rigging.

Then maybe such corruption can be prevented in the 2022 Congressional elections.

If we are a democracy, then let's have squeaky-clean elections.

If we are a dictatorship, then let's be as honest as China -- it simply does NOT have elections.

yet i have never seen you question a liberal article where "a source familiar with the situation said..."
That's why reputation is so important.

Powell used to have a good reputation, but lost all credibility.

I know nothing about Robert Caron. That itself is a problem because he has no reputation at all.
oh reputation my unholy ass. CNN has a crap reputation and their "sources" are usually friends from the breakroom. all you mean by "reputation" is "do i like them"?

news outlets with good reps don't have 150+ mistakes or lies about trump now do they?

trolling and bullshit continues in 2021 i see.

All fair-minded and patriotic Americans hope that an impartial investigation during the next two years can "prove" whether or not there was substantial rigging. Then maybe such corruption can be prevented in the 2022 Congressional elections. If we are a democracy, then let's have squeaky-clean elections. If we are a dictatorship, then let's be as honest as China -- it simply does NOT have elections.
You've committed a couple of fallacies, i.e. assuming a result(the line in BOLD) and the "all fair-minded and patriotic Americans" line which presumes that anyone that doesn't agree with you isn't in that group.

Begging the Question- Wiki
No True Scotsman- Wiki

Forum List

Back