🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

400+ Ex-intelligence Officers to Investigate Election Irregularities

yet i have never seen you question a liberal article where "a source familiar with the situation said..."
That's why reputation is so important.

Powell used to have a good reputation, but lost all credibility.

I know nothing about Robert Caron. That itself is a problem because he has no reputation at all.
oh reputation my unholy ass. CNN has a crap reputation and their "sources" are usually friends from the breakroom. all you mean by "reputation" is "do i like them"?

news outlets with good reps don't have 150+ mistakes or lies about trump now do they?

trolling and bullshit continues in 2021 i see.
And Sharyl Attkisson has a reputation for being a little fringe nutty too, wouldn't you know it.

yet i have never seen you question a liberal article where "a source familiar with the situation said..."

I know nothing about Robert Caron. That itself is a problem because he has no reputation at all.
oh reputation my unholy ass. CNN has a crap reputation and their "sources" are usually friends from the breakroom. all you mean by "reputation" is "do i like them"?

news outlets with good reps don't have 150+ mistakes or lies about trump now do they?

And Sharyl Attkisson has a reputation for being a little fringe nutty too, wouldn't you know it.
I see youre still attacking the messenger when you cant refute the message,,,

Then feel free to refute any of the claims on the list.

Go ahead, spanky.

Nit picking some obscure articles is easy to do, but pretty irrelevant.

Not exactly the same as staking your entire career on alleging that the Post Master general hacked your computer at the behest of Obama as retribution for, uh, something.

That’s what you’d call a false comparison.

I see youre still attacking the messenger when you cant refute the message,,,

To Bubblecultists like Coleytrol -
anyone not in the approved Cult Media is fringe.

Atkinson was a world class award winning journalist when she wrote for an organization that Coly's masters approved for his consumption.

Go ahead, spanky.

There is literally no subject that he can debate

Atkinson was a world class award winning journalist when she wrote for an organization that Coly's masters approved for his consumption.
She did good work for CBS before her brain broke as she bought into numerous conspiracy theories during the Obama administration.

She is now a fringe nutter who has sued the government numerous times claiming among other things that Obama was out to get her and had the Postmaster General and CIA hack her computer.

This is not the behavior of a sane person but like so many others on the right, she fell into a conspiratorial rabbit hole. Which is why you conspiratorial nutters find such commonality with her.

See, I know more about Attkisson than you and Iceberg because I don’t live in a bubble, I actually read and learn.

Hell, unlike you I even know how to spell her name correctly.

A group of ex-intelligence officers have teamed up to conduct an investigation into election fraud in the states of Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. Many Americans are convinced that the Democrats are stealing the election from President Trump. Is this too little, too late?

Robert Caron, one of the organizers of this network, began his intelligence career with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). He later worked for the Special Situation Group, a task force established by President George H.W. Bush that includes strategic planning, technologies, and foreign and domestic investigations.

He told The Epoch Times that he was recruited to the network in 2014, during which time many in the intelligence community (IC) were seeing an increase in improper operations. Many IC officers were withholding information from their leaders, and their leaders were withholding information from the public. Caron mentioned that in 2014, Lt. General Michael Flynn called out then-President Barack Obama for “not acting properly on intelligence.”

BJ - 400 is 4 times 100 (btw)
That's just peachy-keen there, Sparky. The most that's gonna come of that is that you'll be able to add their Final Report to your stash of toilet paper.

Go ahead, spanky.

There is literally no subject that he can debate
I laugh. Dismissed.

Not exactly the same as staking your entire career on alleging that the Post Master general hacked your computer at the behest of Obama as retribution for, uh, something.

So you won't even challenge even one of her points.

Thought so. You got nothing but bullshit. A LOT of bullshit.

And she is still in court for that. She is using the system to fight the system.

And she is still in court for that. She is using the system to fight the system.
A lot of them are technically correct, but really pretty irrelevant. One was about a Time cover that was a story about parental separation. The photo of the child on the cover wasn’t separated from their parent. Okay. Sure. Not going to argue, but who cares? We know children were separated from their parents, intentionally and putatively. The photo changes nothing about it.

Now, compare that to the unhinged nonsense coming from right wing media and it’s no contest that this is a really pathetic comparison.

She did good work for CBS before her brain broke as she bought into numerous conspiracy theories during the Obama administration.

She is now a fringe nutter who has sued the government numerous times claiming among other things that Obama was out to get her and had the Postmaster General and CIA hack her computer.

This is not the behavior of a sane person but like so many others on the right, she fell into a conspiratorial rabbit hole. Which is why you conspiratorial nutters find such commonality with her.

See, I know more about Attkisson than you and Iceberg because I don’t live in a bubble, I actually read and learn.

Hell, unlike you I even know how to spell her name correctly.
so what youre saying is you cant debunk anything she reports on and all you have left is personal insults,,,

I see a pattern developing,,,

A lot of them are technically correct, but really pretty irrelevant. One was about a Time cover that was a story about parental separation. The photo of the child on the cover wasn’t separated from their parent. Okay. Sure. Not going to argue, but who cares? We know children were separated from their parents, intentionally and putatively. The photo changes nothing about it.

Now, compare that to the unhinged nonsense coming from right wing media and it’s no contest that this is a really pathetic comparison.
media mistakes that feed your and so many others hate is "irrelevant"? so many people use these bullshit stories to demonize trump and you just admitted most of what you hate trump for - is a lie.

and this is just media mistakes about trump. not media mistakes from the left overall. you bitch about things not being a fair comparison yet you have zero issue doing it yourself.

now - you called attkisson a "fringe nutter" but can't find a single thing she's said wrong out of 150+ tries. you simply say they don't matter now. we go from she lies to well she didn't lie but who cares. FUCKING LIAR you are, huh?

i can't illustrate "this is fucked up" more than that.

media mistakes that feed your and so many others hate is "irrelevant"? so many people use these bullshit stories to demonize trump and you just admitted most of what you hate trump for - is a lie.

and this is just media mistakes about trump. not media mistakes from the left overall. you bitch about things not being a fair comparison yet you have zero issue doing it yourself.

now - you called attkisson a "fringe nutter" but can't find a single thing she's said wrong out of 150+ tries. you simply say they don't matter now. we go from she lies to well she didn't lie but who cares. FUCKING LIAR you are, huh?

Like I said in my example, nit picking the magazine cover doesn’t really change anything so it can’t “feed into the narrative”. The rest of these stories are rarely relevant. One was a mistake made about some beauty pageant contestant who was appointed to some position. Really earth shattering. A lot of them aren’t able to be confirmed or disproven since there’s not even links to them. A lot more are already corrected.

I don’t expect anyone to be perfect and when mistakes are made; they should be corrected.

But what does that have to do with the nutty conspiracy theories on the right? Nothing really. Just a distraction from the dumpster fire of right wing media who claim crazy shit like Obama hacking their computers and failed lawsuits claiming to have proof but which are dismissed because they’re just garbage. Sounds familiar.

Lin Wood used to be a celebrity on the right. Now he’s claiming that intelligence agencies forced Justice Roberts to rape a child at gunpoint and are now blackmailing him.

Your side is full of lunatics and all you can do is point out that an AP article claimed that Virginia’s agriculture exports were said to be $800 million but were actually $440 million as if they’re the same thing.

Like I said in my example, nit picking the magazine cover doesn’t really change anything so it can’t “feed into the narrative”. The rest of these stories are rarely relevant. One was a mistake made about some beauty pageant contestant who was appointed to some position. Really earth shattering. A lot of them aren’t able to be confirmed or disproven since there’s not even links to them. A lot more are already corrected.

I don’t expect anyone to be perfect and when mistakes are made; they should be corrected.

But what does that have to do with the nutty conspiracy theories on the right? Nothing really. Just a distraction from the dumpster fire of right wing media who claim crazy shit like Obama hacking their computers and failed lawsuits claiming to have proof but which are dismissed because they’re just garbage. Sounds familiar.

Lin Wood used to be a celebrity on the right. Now he’s claiming that intelligence agencies forced Justice Roberts to rape a child at gunpoint and are now blackmailing him.

Your side is full of lunatics and all you can do is point out that an AP article claimed that Virginia’s agriculture exports were said to be $800 million but were actually $440 million as if they’re the same thing.
I love watching you spin things,,,

like i said -

you're full of shit and your story changes as you need it to. proven for all to see. again.

and so you know, i stopped reading after "like i said" - as i know what you'll say next, i am wrong, it doesn't matter, and so on. yet we all know the left will take even less relevant details and make them life or death. TRUMP SAID DRINK BLEACH! yet you can never EVER get that exact quote.

back to "fuck off" for you.

like i said -

you're full of shit and your story changes as you need it to. proven for all to see. again.

and so you know, i stopped reading after "like i said" - as i know what you'll say next, i am wrong, it doesn't matter, and so on. yet we all know the left will take even less relevant details and make them life or death. TRUMP SAID DRINK BLEACH! yet you can never EVER get that exact quote.

back to "fuck off" for you.
You have yet to point out where I’ve changed my story. Probably because you aren’t actually reading anything I say, but just projecting your prejudice against me. This has been going on for some time since your brain broke last year.

Where did Trump say drink bleach? Same place that Biden said he fired Shokin to help Hunter. Same place that Obama said you didn’t build your business. Same place that Clinton said the deaths in Benghazi didn’t matter.

The difference is that the above never said anything close but Trump really did suggest to medical professionals that we consider injecting people with disinfectants as if that wasn’t one of the stupidest thing that a president has ever said on live TV. The difference is you know he said that and you know it was stupid but the only way you can avoid acknowledging that is by deflecting to some other whiny bullshit.

If your brain weren’t so broken youd see how batshit crazy the Trump right wing has gotten. Not sure if you’ll read this because as the true snowflake you are, you don’t want to unnecessarily expose yourself to people who may challenge your fragile worldview.

ok - your stance is that sharyl is correcting shit that simply doesn't matter.

of that i would actually agree. it's bullshit nitpicking.

so why did the left report on it to begin with? why did they feel the need to spin it with a twist?

your excuses work against you.

Forum List

Back