🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

400+ Ex-intelligence Officers to Investigate Election Irregularities

ok - your stance is that sharyl is correcting shit that simply doesn't matter.

of that i would actually agree. it's bullshit nitpicking.

so why did the left report on it to begin with? why did they feel the need to spin it with a twist?

your excuses work against you.

There's a lot of media people writing a lot of stories. There's hundreds of thousands of stories written each year. Sharyl picked out 140 of them with errors either honest errors or deliberate. The majority as far as I can tell were not major errors and were corrected. Some of the more egregious errors resulted in dismissal.

What more do you want? Perfection?

Not going to happen.

The fact that this list focuses on nit picks of minor stories speaks to the strength of the media in getting the big stories correct. For example, Washington Post broke the story that Flynn had spoken to the Russian Ambassador about sanctions.

This was after the Trump administration telling us the opposite. They relied on anonymous sources, and were correct.

National security adviser Flynn discussed sanctions with Russian ambassador, despite denials, officials say - The Washington Post

This resulted in Flynn's stepping down.

You’d think you guys would have learned to stop getting your hopes up by now.

Oh well.

I’m sure Trump will be declared the winner THIS time.
Who’s getting their hopes up?
I have near 100% confidence nothing will come of this.
Hell, in cases where there are liberals/democrats completely caught in wrong doing, absolute rock solid evidence in hand, absolutely nothing comes of it.
Why would anyone think that something like this has the slightest chance or producing.

Then feel free to refute any of the claims on the list.
Nit picking some obscure articles is easy to do, but pretty irrelevant.

Not exactly the same as staking your entire career on alleging that the Post Master general hacked your computer at the behest of Obama as retribution for, uh, something.

That’s what you’d call a false comparison.
So you won't even challenge even one of her points.

Thought so. You got nothing but bullshit. A LOT of bullshit.

And she is still in court for that. She is using the system to fight the system.
A lot of them are technically correct, but really pretty irrelevant. One was about a Time cover that was a story about parental separation. The photo of the child on the cover wasn’t separated from their parent. Okay. Sure. Not going to argue, but who cares? We know children were separated from their parents, intentionally and putatively. The photo changes nothing about it.

Now, compare that to the unhinged nonsense coming from right wing media and it’s no contest that this is a really pathetic comparison.
media mistakes that feed your and so many others hate is "irrelevant"? so many people use these bullshit stories to demonize trump and you just admitted most of what you hate trump for - is a lie.

and this is just media mistakes about trump. not media mistakes from the left overall. you bitch about things not being a fair comparison yet you have zero issue doing it yourself.

now - you called attkisson a "fringe nutter" but can't find a single thing she's said wrong out of 150+ tries. you simply say they don't matter now. we go from she lies to well she didn't lie but who cares. FUCKING LIAR you are, huh?

i can't illustrate "this is fucked up" more than that.
Like I said in my example, nit picking the magazine cover doesn’t really change anything so it can’t “feed into the narrative”. The rest of these stories are rarely relevant. One was a mistake made about some beauty pageant contestant who was appointed to some position. Really earth shattering. A lot of them aren’t able to be confirmed or disproven since there’s not even links to them. A lot more are already corrected.

I don’t expect anyone to be perfect and when mistakes are made; they should be corrected.

But what does that have to do with the nutty conspiracy theories on the right? Nothing really. Just a distraction from the dumpster fire of right wing media who claim crazy shit like Obama hacking their computers and failed lawsuits claiming to have proof but which are dismissed because they’re just garbage. Sounds familiar.

Lin Wood used to be a celebrity on the right. Now he’s claiming that intelligence agencies forced Justice Roberts to rape a child at gunpoint and are now blackmailing him.

Your side is full of lunatics and all you can do is point out that an AP article claimed that Virginia’s agriculture exports were said to be $800 million but were actually $440 million as if they’re the same thing.
like i said -

you're full of shit and your story changes as you need it to. proven for all to see. again.

and so you know, i stopped reading after "like i said" - as i know what you'll say next, i am wrong, it doesn't matter, and so on. yet we all know the left will take even less relevant details and make them life or death. TRUMP SAID DRINK BLEACH! yet you can never EVER get that exact quote.

back to "fuck off" for you.

There really is no way to penetrate their cult.
Cultists just have to be ignored.

A group of ex-intelligence officers have teamed up to conduct an investigation into election fraud in the states of Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. Many Americans are convinced that the Democrats are stealing the election from President Trump. Is this too little, too late?

Robert Caron, one of the organizers of this network, began his intelligence career with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). He later worked for the Special Situation Group, a task force established by President George H.W. Bush that includes strategic planning, technologies, and foreign and domestic investigations.

He told The Epoch Times that he was recruited to the network in 2014, during which time many in the intelligence community (IC) were seeing an increase in improper operations. Many IC officers were withholding information from their leaders, and their leaders were withholding information from the public. Caron mentioned that in 2014, Lt. General Michael Flynn called out then-President Barack Obama for “not acting properly on intelligence.”

BJ - 400 is 4 times 100 (btw)
A buncha retired cia typists who read the epoch times.

How impressive, lol.

You’d think you guys would have learned to stop getting your hopes up by now.

Oh well.

I’m sure Trump will be declared the winner THIS time.
Who’s getting their hopes up?
I have near 100% confidence nothing will come of this.
Hell, in cases where there are liberals/democrats completely caught in wrong doing, absolute rock solid evidence in hand, absolutely nothing comes of it.
Why would anyone think that something like this has the slightest chance or producing.

I have been adamant for 2 months -
The steal was illegal
So, the repair can't be done through legal means.

Then feel free to refute any of the claims on the list.
Nit picking some obscure articles is easy to do, but pretty irrelevant.

Not exactly the same as staking your entire career on alleging that the Post Master general hacked your computer at the behest of Obama as retribution for, uh, something.

That’s what you’d call a false comparison.
So you won't even challenge even one of her points.

Thought so. You got nothing but bullshit. A LOT of bullshit.

And she is still in court for that. She is using the system to fight the system.
A lot of them are technically correct, but really pretty irrelevant. One was about a Time cover that was a story about parental separation. The photo of the child on the cover wasn’t separated from their parent. Okay. Sure. Not going to argue, but who cares? We know children were separated from their parents, intentionally and putatively. The photo changes nothing about it.

Now, compare that to the unhinged nonsense coming from right wing media and it’s no contest that this is a really pathetic comparison.
media mistakes that feed your and so many others hate is "irrelevant"? so many people use these bullshit stories to demonize trump and you just admitted most of what you hate trump for - is a lie.

and this is just media mistakes about trump. not media mistakes from the left overall. you bitch about things not being a fair comparison yet you have zero issue doing it yourself.

now - you called attkisson a "fringe nutter" but can't find a single thing she's said wrong out of 150+ tries. you simply say they don't matter now. we go from she lies to well she didn't lie but who cares. FUCKING LIAR you are, huh?

i can't illustrate "this is fucked up" more than that.
Like I said in my example, nit picking the magazine cover doesn’t really change anything so it can’t “feed into the narrative”. The rest of these stories are rarely relevant. One was a mistake made about some beauty pageant contestant who was appointed to some position. Really earth shattering. A lot of them aren’t able to be confirmed or disproven since there’s not even links to them. A lot more are already corrected.

I don’t expect anyone to be perfect and when mistakes are made; they should be corrected.

But what does that have to do with the nutty conspiracy theories on the right? Nothing really. Just a distraction from the dumpster fire of right wing media who claim crazy shit like Obama hacking their computers and failed lawsuits claiming to have proof but which are dismissed because they’re just garbage. Sounds familiar.

Lin Wood used to be a celebrity on the right. Now he’s claiming that intelligence agencies forced Justice Roberts to rape a child at gunpoint and are now blackmailing him.

Your side is full of lunatics and all you can do is point out that an AP article claimed that Virginia’s agriculture exports were said to be $800 million but were actually $440 million as if they’re the same thing.
like i said -

you're full of shit and your story changes as you need it to. proven for all to see. again.

and so you know, i stopped reading after "like i said" - as i know what you'll say next, i am wrong, it doesn't matter, and so on. yet we all know the left will take even less relevant details and make them life or death. TRUMP SAID DRINK BLEACH! yet you can never EVER get that exact quote.

back to "fuck off" for you.

There really is no way to penetrate their cult.
Cultists just have to be ignored.
and i ignore them about 90% of the time. i reply a few times, see the same old shit, and simply go away for awhile.

people like this don't want to discuss the issue, merely tell you why you are wrong.

people like this don't want to discuss the issue, merely tell you why you are wrong.
Darn people always with their points of view that they believe in.

What do they think this is? A debate forum?

Forum List

Back