42 years to the day... Blackout hits Manhattan...

You guys on this site are a bunch of old farts!!!! :p Just a bunch of Grumpy Old Men...!!! Life is good, and there is more to it, than politics and Democrats are evil... Start living it again, and enjoy it!

You will understand one day... This is what I enjoy... :04:

Hey wait a minute... You Care4all are no spring chicken... If you were walking to school 42 years ago that puts you damn close to the mid-century mark... I'll save you some Social Security...

Last edited:
Hey wait a minute... You Care4all are no spring chicken... If you were walking to school 42 years ago that puts you damn close to the mid-century mark... I save you some Social Security...
I am definitely no Spring chicken! But I am Young, considering both my grandparents were at or near 90 when they died!

Meanwhile, Bill De Blasio is more worried about pandering in Iowa through his Trump hate. Instead of not being in NYC doing his actual job.

Is it possible that the TDS left would look forward to the anarchy they assume would result in the event of a massive blackout? I wouldn't put it past them.

He was just elected President and had been in office for only 5 months at the time.... :rolleyes: Surely you are not blaming him?

Why would this remind me of the blame 43 received for 9/11... And please don't call me Surely...
You guys on this site are a bunch of old farts!!!! :p Just a bunch of Grumpy Old Men...!!! Life is good, and there is more to it, than politics and Democrats are evil... Start living it again, and enjoy it!

That Shrink is working on you I see.

1989 Loma Prieta 5:04 PM power out for 5 days? 1 week? 2weeks some areas? No water for many days. People let into stores a few at a time by flashlight to buy batteries and hot milk at inflated prices. No riots? But some beatings robbings near Candlestick when all the cars tried to leave thru a ghetto patch. A captive set of victims in the dark.

Newer building have emergency generators...

The mantra demands:

Massive producers of airborne pollutants!
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!
Noise polluters!
WE'RE ALL GONNA GO DEAF!
The carbon footprint!
WE'RE ALL GONNA BAKE!
Light pollution!
WE'RE ALL GONNA GO BLIND!

NOW.....Your turn. Don't be a denier - don't be adverse.....ADD a verse!

Forum List

Back