43-Ft-Tall Naked Donald Trump Statue Erected In Las Vegas: ‘Crooked And Obscene’ Installation To Fuel Election Discourse

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Just non-stop obsession with these people.

We've all observed this simple reality, but I - at the risk of redundancy - will observe it yet again:

THE LEFT ARE WAY MORE OBSESSED WITH TRUMP THAN THE SUPPOSED "MAGA CULT".

Proof positive right here.

Who in the holy name of St. Michael (timely and topical) - thought this was a good idea??

We've all observed this simple reality, but I - at the risk of redundancy - will observe it yet again:

Who in the holy name of St. Michael (timely and topical) - thought this was a good idea??

This is fucking bizarre and disturbing. But somehow it's MAGA supporters who are the weird ones.
What the fuck. seriously.

Thats just weird. They did tbe same.last time in England with a balloon Trump they also sculpted a naked Harper when he was PM. It is never about policies for a healthy percentage of those claiming to be politically inclined. Hence, the assured decline of Western civilization.

Thats just weird. They did tbe same.last time in England with a balloon Trump they also sculpted a naked Harper when he was PM. It is never about policies for a healthy percentage of those claiming to be politically inclined. Hence, the assured decline of Western civilization.
This the baby Trump balloon but this time even more deranged.

Speaking of which, this is where that ended up:

Talk about some self-aggrandizing bullshit.

Libturds.

I would expect nothing else from these freaks.

All it does is confirm what I already know about their sick perverted hate filled cult.

This the baby Trump balloon but this time even more deranged.

Speaking of which, this is where that ended up:

Talk about some self-aggrandizing bullshit.
Yeah the Brits have lost the plot unfortunately, free speech I guess. There are.countless superior.means of expressing ones opinion, more.tasteful too.

Tell me about it.

My English father passed in '22.

If, just two years later, I could show him what's happening in the old country?

He might finally be like "Fuck it, voting TRUMP!"
Their methods are pernicious and have been since he ran for office..The outcomes and division have been more harmful than anything.

It's a fail. They didn't make his gut big enough.

Who writes the checks for this stuff?

Forum List

Back