4th of July is a couple days away. Do you have any backbone/self control?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Can you go ONE DAY without insults and partisan attacks?
I've asked this on multiple holidays over the years and to my knowledge not one person beyond me has made the commitment to NOT BE A DICK for one day.
You can certainly have your own thoughts on what the 4th stands for but the real question is do you have the fortitude to respect the feelings of others?

We shall see I suppose. Sign below to make a commitment to YOURSELF.

I'm in, you mature enough to take the challenge?

I've asked this on multiple holidays over the years and to my knowledge not one person beyond me has made the commitment to NOT BE A DICK for one day.
You can certainly have your own thoughts on what the 4th stands for but the real question is do you have the fortitude to respect the feelings of others?

Your a felon..

So...

Your a felon..

So...
He learned from the errors of his ways, and figured out how to get away with it.

• Banned

Your a felon..

So...
I am. What does that have to do with my op?

Your a felon..

So...
I am. What does that have to do with my op?
Just messing with you..

• Banned

Your a felon..

So...
He learned from the errors of his ways, and figured out how to get away with it.
Lol

Always an ass...

I don't break laws anymore but the "con" in me has been perfected to the point I can sell sand to someone dying of thirst lol. Great skill to have as an entrepreneur.

Nah, fuck that. The 4th of July is all about kicking ass. My patriotism is ramped up and im ready to insult some motherfuckers.

Your a felon..

So...
Lol

Always an ass...

I don't break laws anymore but the "con" in me has been perfected to the point I can sell sand to someone dying of thirst lol. Great skill to have as an entrepreneur.
I am actually proud of you... Great skills and love for your family

Your a felon..

So...
Lol

Always an ass...

I found that selling drugs sells themselves.

Nah, fuck that. The 4th of July is all about kicking ass. My patriotism is ramped up and im ready to insult some motherfuckers.
Omg, lol I guess that's one way to look at it. No worries though. Matters not the holiday. I've done this several times over the years on different days and I don't remember any takers

I have been at the campgrounds and they are packed I think I delivered a rick of firewood to campsites at twenty bucks for 6 cubic feet...Now, tell me how much a rick is being sold for...

Your a felon..

So...
Lol

Always an ass...

WTF?

Omg, lol I guess that's one way to look at it. No worries though. Matters not the holiday. I've done this several times over the years on different days and I don't remember any takers
Insulting people is a lot of fun. If you want to take that joy from people, you need to offer something pretty spectacular in return, otherwise you wont get any takers. :laugh:

Your a felon..

So...
Lol

Always an ass...

WTF?
Just a hobby of mine.

Insulting people is a lot of fun. If you want to take that joy from people, you need to offer something pretty spectacular in return, otherwise you wont get any takers. :laugh:
I have side boobs to offer.

Your a felon..

So...
Lol

Always an ass...

I am actually proud of you... Great skills and love for your family
I've been waiting for the crazy insults from the right over my daughter's green hair. None yet but I was just waiting to tell them to take that up with her as she is a 2nd Amendment nut. A bit loose on the social issues but everyone has their own feelings and she is my pride. Love her to death.
Scott retired after 16 years working for me as my foreman and I hurt my back right after that. She quit her job to take over the social duties I couldn't fulfill for months. Been with me ever since

Im all good in the side boob department, but if you give me a hundred bucks i wont call you an idiot all weekend.

Im all good in the side boob department, but if you give me a hundred bucks i wont call you an idiot all weekend.
Ok, I have plenty of Monopoly money it's worth more than money from Life. Since my sister died I don't have anyone to insult me.

Ok, I have plenty of Monopoly money it's worth more than money from Life. Since my sister died I don't have anyone to insult me.
How am i supposed to properly insult after you announce a death in the family? You ruined my fun.

Forum List

Back