4th of July is a couple days away. Do you have any backbone/self control?

Can you go ONE DAY without insults and partisan attacks?
I've asked this on multiple holidays over the years and to my knowledge not one person beyond me has made the commitment to NOT BE A DICK for one day.
You can certainly have your own thoughts on what the 4th stands for but the real question is do you have the fortitude to respect the feelings of others?

We shall see I suppose. Sign below to make a commitment to YOURSELF.

I'm in, you mature enough to take the challenge?
Nah, fuck that. The 4th of July is all about kicking ass. My patriotism is ramped up and im ready to insult some motherfuckers.
Omg, lol I guess that's one way to look at it. No worries though. Matters not the holiday. I've done this several times over the years on different days and I don't remember any takers
Insulting people is a lot of fun. If you want to take that joy from people, you need to offer something pretty spectacular in return, otherwise you wont get any takers. :laugh:
Self satisfaction.
My kids got me to play a game called Dark Souls years ago. I played games on occasion but never regularly when my kids were growing up. Well I had no clue. That fucking game beat me like a step child for over a year. Then I decided "I can do this" and I actually beat it. Just to prove I could.
Have you tried the game where you try to escape from a room?
I have not. What's it called
Escape room. They have them all over NW Arkansass...
Never head of it. Is it on Steam?
No, you go to actual physical locations that are businesses that run the escape rooms.

Screenshot_20210702-231806_Facebook.jpg

I've asked this on multiple holidays over the years and to my knowledge not one person beyond me has made the commitment to NOT BE A DICK for one day.
You can certainly have your own thoughts on what the 4th stands for but the real question is do you have the fortitude to respect the feelings of others?

I'll take the challenge.

Anyone else?
Challenge hell. . .

I am nice, and only post proper, factual, non-insulting content. . . everyday of the year.

I don't think anyone has ever been offended by me.

If you think telling how fucked up the antirights fascists are is an insult then you are part of the problem. If you think we can unify for one day with these antirights fascist pigs then you are the problem FUCK THE SON OF A BITCH THEY CAN DIE FOR ALL I CARE.

Alright I’m in. No insults or attacks for one day.

I'll take the challenge.

Anyone else?

I managed to do it. Of course, I wasn't on much at all. It was a nice change of pace.

Oh, I thought this was about brats burgers and beer. Nevermind.

Today is JULY 6TH

Today is JULY 6TH
I'm still on leftovers

I guess partisan attacks is one way of exercising free speech, and having partisan biases is part of free exercise.

This is all fair game for individuals, but should never be established to bias public policy through govt mandates and regulations.

Www.ethics-commission.net

We can all celebrate Free Speech and Free exercise of beliefs by enjoying Patriotic memes that appeal to all sides.

How about a challenge to post the Best or Worst Memes you saw over the Fourth of July Holiday Weekend?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210706-121642_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210706-121642_Chrome.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 13

Forum List

Back