$5.49 a gallon for gas in Los Angeles

Yet another reason why I'm glad I don't live in the land of fruits and nuts.

Gas prices exceed $5 a gallon at some Los Angeles area stations

"LOS ANGELES - As gas prices reached its highest level in the state of California since 2015, some Los Angeles area gas stations are charging more than $5 a gallon.

The average price of a gallon of self-serve regular gasoline in Los Angeles County was $4.25 on Wednesday, according to figures from the AAA and Oil Price Information Service. The average price is 4.5 cents higher than one week ago, 57.6 cents more than one month ago and 37.1 cents greater than one year ago. It has also risen 86.4 cents since the start of the year..."

a27d735a-high-gas-prices-los-angeles-generic.jpg
The minimum wage is $15....nobody wants a. Cheaper house, gas in most of flyover states because there are no jobs. How many times we have to go through this....is pure capitalism as you like it.

Cali unemployment rate. 4.1

Indiana rate 3.3

Iowa 2.5

Colorado 3.4

Kansas 3.5

Try again
All of the states you mentioned combined are almost half of the population of California.....And those states that you mentioned Their GDP accounts of almost half or less than that of California who contributes a staggering 14% to the US GDP....California out pasted the National GDP growth, it also out pasted the national average in job creation and so much more......
I have said it before and i'll always say it without California and some Blue states the US would be like Afghanistan or Romania at most.
California have 40 million people for a reason, who the hell wants to move to Kansas or Iowa? for what ?

who the hell wants to move to Kansas or Iowa? for what ?

They figured out how to do math?

Don't worry. Hollywood and other elitist left wingers can afford it.

So, no one gives a fuck.

We warned you california middle class left wing losers.

Now, begin to reap the whirlwind.

California seems to enjoy high taxes, high gas prices, homelessness, third world diseases, blackouts high housing prices and misery.

"LOS ANGELES - As gas prices reached its highest level in the state of California since 2015, some Los Angeles area gas stations are charging more than $5 a gallon.

The average price of a gallon of self-serve regular gasoline in Los Angeles County was $4.25 on Wednesday, according to figures from the AAA and Oil Price Information Service. The average price is 4.5 cents higher than one week ago, 57.6 cents more than one month ago and 37.1 cents greater than one year ago. It has also risen 86.4 cents since the start of the year..."

The minimum wage is $15....nobody wants a. Cheaper house, gas in most of flyover states because there are no jobs. How many times we have to go through this....is pure capitalism as you like it.

Indiana rate 3.3

Iowa 2.5

Colorado 3.4

Kansas 3.5

Try again
All of the states you mentioned combined are almost half of the population of California.....And those states that you mentioned Their GDP accounts of almost half or less than that of California who contributes a staggering 14% to the US GDP....California out pasted the National GDP growth, it also out pasted the national average in job creation and so much more......
I have said it before and i'll always say it without California and some Blue states the US would be like Afghanistan or Romania at most.
California have 40 million people for a reason, who the hell wants to move to Kansas or Iowa? for what ?
California has location. And you live off the trade from across the Pacific. The proposed Costa Rican canal should be pushed by the Southern States and then the trade will go to multiple cities there. Frankly you are pricing yourselves out for people and the amount of individuals and families on social welfare benefits proves it. You brag about your wealth but have water and power problems that poorer nations do because of your self important arrogance.

I’m not reading through this entire Fake News shitshow, so I’ll just ask: has anyone posted why gas has gone up in California?

PG&E power outage brings lines for gas, batteries, groceries and generators

Why do they need generators?

When they should be buying solar panels and wind mills..

No?

As always, you’re a fucking idiot who can’t debate a single issue with facts.

Still cant tell us why they are buying generators and not solar panels or windmills, slick?

Like normal I burn your dumb ass.

I’m sure somehow it’s Trumps fault I’m paying $2.16 and the Leftards in California are paying $5.49

How ironic, when there are working oil wells in L.A.
No wonder people are living on the sidewalks.

All this banter about nothing. If one likes living in Cali then great. If one doesn't that's fine too. What happens in California doesn't affect me. It's no different than the rest of the derangement hatred syndromes.

All this banter about nothing. If one likes living in Cali then great. If one doesn't that's fine too. What happens in California doesn't affect me. It's no different than the rest of the derangement hatred syndromes.

Bullshit it doesn't affect you. They are a cancer, what do you think their is a wall around California? We could only hope.

Indiana rate 3.3

Iowa 2.5

Colorado 3.4

Kansas 3.5

Try again
issa doesnt believe me when i tell him that much of the inland counties have some high unemployment numbers....those places are outside his little bubble...

Indiana rate 3.3

Iowa 2.5

Colorado 3.4

Kansas 3.5

Try again
i cant believe how you think being over populated and crowded just about everywhere you go is a good thing...are you from india?....

I’m not reading through this entire Fake News shitshow, so I’ll just ask: has anyone posted why gas has gone up in California?

No?

Still cant tell us why they are buying generators and not solar panels or windmills, slick?

Who is buying generators? People who can’t afford thousands on solar panels? You burn nothing except your own flawed logic.

Indiana rate 3.3

Iowa 2.5

Colorado 3.4

Kansas 3.5

Try again
i cant believe how you think being over populated and crowded just about everywhere you go is a good thing...are you from india?....
That means people come here for jobs, opportunities, education, business, beaches, national parks, amusement parks, and much more....Unlike most of red states.

Tell me how California affects me 1800 miles away. Answer? It doesn't. I will spread the word.

No?

Who is buying generators? People who can’t afford thousands on solar panels? You burn nothing except your own flawed logic.

Uhm your the one who posted they where buying generators, not me ..

And go to Harbor freight, they are cheap for light power.

No?

Uhm your the one who posted they where buying generators, not me ..

And go to Harbor freight, they are cheap for light power.

I did? Where?

and what does it matter? It has nothing to do with the lying OP.

Forum List

Back