5 members of one Texas family charged. Please take a moment to review the "Lovefest" that occurred on January 6th

Trespassing and disorderly conduct charges.

Where are the charges for insurrection?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
STFU you flippin imbecile. Who the hell are you kidding? Had they been charged with insurrection you would be screaming overreach. The way it should have went down is 50 cals should have been placed around the capital and them walking morons should have been mowed down like blades of grass underneath a lawnmower. Truthfully, everyone of those SOB's that participated in that insurrection should not be arrested, they should be granted disability due to mental incapacity and have their finances handled by a trustee.
You seem triggered by the fact there was no "insurrection".

Sorry for your sadz.

Trespassing and disorderly conduct charges.

Where are the charges for insurrection?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
STFU you flippin imbecile. Who the hell are you kidding? Had they been charged with insurrection you would be screaming overreach. The way it should have went down is 50 cals should have been placed around the capital and them walking morons should have been mowed down like blades of grass underneath a lawnmower. Truthfully, everyone of those SOB's that participated in that insurrection should not be arrested, they should be granted disability due to mental incapacity and have their finances handled by a trustee.
LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention takes you whack-jobs seriously.

It boggles my mind how they are scooping up protesters with rioters, and the corporate press is harping on this, months after this happened. . .

. . . yet the BLM protests that devolved into riots, the corporate press denied ever happened in front of the nation's eyes, and the establishment didn't so much arrest the protestors, and had a limp wristed response to the rioters. . .

How can any rational adult take this propaganda seriously?

Just sayin' . . .

:rolleyes:
Literally hundreds of BLM protestors have been arrested, some facing life in prison. And yet those BLM protestors were, well protesting. The 1/6 incident was not a protest. It was a direct attempt to overthrow the government and counter the will of the people. Had this happened two hundred years ago, or even 150 years ago--think Lincoln's assassination, those protestors would have long been swinging from a rope.
A few hundred core American patriots armed with crutches and flags show up at THEIR Capitol Building to protest and you call them INSURRECTIONISTS...you honestly believe that a few hundred out of shape old dudes went there with the intent to "overthrow" the government....hahaha
Those Apache choppers would be no match for some old fat dudes wielding flags and crutches would they?
The crazy thing is; you don't even realize how fucking stupid you sound...and you wonder why nobody decent, sane and legitimate takes you LefTards serious?

This is one of the best and most thorough accounts of the incidents that occurred that day, that I have seen. Please watch to the end. Thank you
Ahhh...the cut snippet and snippet there routine again...........If you watch the entire videos uncut a whole different story appears. The munn family didn't do anything---but they are being railroaded btw.

If you watch the entire videos uncut a whole different story appears. The munn family didn't do anything---but they are being railroaded btw.

Well of course! What other explanation could there be, for the DOJ continuing its ongoing prosecution of Capitol rioters? What do you think their successful defense will be, in court? I am not seeing one.

It's the corrosive effects of hate on the brain. I take solace in the fact that if they succeed in their plans, their day to be crushed and abused by this government they trust is just a matter of time.
What bothers me is the hubris of those who put the folks in chains. As if they think. . . this time they have it right.

. . . I don't think nature or the universe will work that way, but I have no doubt we could probably destroy ourselves in the process of finding out. :confused:

If you watch the entire videos uncut a whole different story appears. The munn family didn't do anything---but they are being railroaded btw.

Well of course! What other explanation could there be, for the DOJ continuing its ongoing prosecution of Capitol rioters? What do you think their successful defense will be, in court? I am not seeing one.
What do you think the Munn family EXACTLY did? They simply protested our corrupt government---they did nothing else. At worse, they went into the capitol building, but yet they are hunted down, put n jail, harassed and treated far than say the looters burning down cities and attacking people at BLM And anti-fa. Our CORRUPT FBI are abusing their office to go after people for political reasons strictly....

From the Ops link...

The affidavit also indicates that the family brought an unidentified minor child into the building with them, who is not being charged.

NOT Charging the minor?

This is one of the best and most thorough accounts of the incidents that occurred that day, that I have seen. Please watch to the end. Thank you
These terrorists have only themselves to blame.
Fuck you , you impeach a president and say they are the ones to blame?

It boggles my mind how they are scooping up protesters with rioters, and the corporate press is harping on this, months after this happened. . .

. . . yet the BLM protests that devolved into riots, the corporate press denied ever happened in front of the nation's eyes, and the establishment didn't so much arrest the protestors, and had a limp wristed response to the rioters. . .

Just sayin' . . .

:rolleyes:
Your are right. How can anyone think this is necessary and nothing more than political persecution?

What do you think the Munn family EXACTLY did? They simply protested our corrupt government---they did nothing else. At worse, they went into the capitol building, but yet they are hunted down, put n jail, harassed and treated far than say the looters burning down cities and attacking people at BLM And anti-fa. Our CORRUPT FBI are abusing their office to go after people for political reasons strictly....
Look, why do you Trump nuts have to create a false narrative. Hundreds of BLM protestors have been arrested, probably more than those arrested for 1/6. Some are facing life in prison, any protestors on 1/6 facing life? I don't think so, even though the punishment for treason has often been death. So tell me, who is getting treated with kids gloves.

Forum List

Back