5 nations affected by Ukrainian plane attack to discuss legal action against Iran

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Five countries whose nationals died in the downing tragedy in Iran last week will gather for a meeting on Thursday, to discuss possible legal action against Iran, Ukraine’s Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko told Reuters.
Five Nations Affected by Ukrainian Plane Attack to Discuss Legal Action Against Iran
-----------------------------------------------------------

Oh imagine that gotta get that land how can we do it with all these dam azz holes awake and catching us.

Oh imagine that gotta get that land how can we do it with all these dam azz holes awake and catching us.

Dum stupid azz holes trying to steal everywunz water cuz their pissing out their faces while their fingers shrivel into french fries. Wake up azz holes

I'm pretty sure I've missed something here.

DTMB been workin on MindWars' social skillz for a while now. Doesn't appear to be working. Heh heh. Probably gonna have to go with a shock collar as a last resort.

I tried to speak out on his/her behalf a couple of times but found I was pissing into the wind. lol. Just can't teach an old dog new tricks, I guess.

Forum List

Back