In Obama's Last Days As POTUS He Hopes To Stir Up Murder And Mayhem In Israel. I Hope He Fails

Surada, must you always be wrong---Obama was listed as a muslim while in school dippy. He wrote of attending quran class-----only muslim students had Quran classes---non-muslims attended a different class. Obama was aided by the sauds to get into harvard (even with lower standards for miniorities at the time, druggy obama did not qualify on his own. This said Saud Royals wouldn't have helped a non-muslim). While at college, Obama was dormed with other muslims---back then likes were put in with likes. Foreign male Muslims with OTHER FOREIGN male muslims. While Harvard, the school paper interviewed him----he said that he was a foreign muslim.

That's a lie. He had no Koran class. They don't have that at the international school in Jakarta. Muslim schools are not coed, stupid. Haven't you ever been out of the US?

Trump moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem

Under Trump the Abraham Accords brought peace and cooperation to the Middle East. So much to that Chabad lit a Menorah under the Burj

IMG_3536.jpeg

Surada, must you always be wrong---Obama was listed as a muslim while in school dippy. He wrote of attending quran class-----only muslim students had Quran classes---non-muslims attended a different class. Obama was aided by the sauds to get into harvard (even with lower standards for miniorities at the time, druggy obama did not qualify on his own. This said Saud Royals wouldn't have helped a non-muslim). While at college, Obama was dormed with other muslims---back then likes were put in with likes. Foreign male Muslims with OTHER FOREIGN male muslims. While Harvard, the school paper interviewed him----he said that he was a foreign muslim.
The NYTimes pulled the interview with Obama where he recites the Call to Prayer

Trump moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem

Under Trump the Abraham Accords brought peace and cooperation to the Middle East. So much to that Chabad lit a Menorah under the Burj

View attachment 957325

Trump got NOTHING in return and completely disenfranchised the Palestinians. That contributed to the October 7th massacre.

He didn't bring peace to the Middle East. He also wrecked the Iranian nuclear agreement.

The NYTimes pulled the interview with Obama where he recites the Call to Prayer

So what? Don't you know the call to prayer? I heard it 5 times a day growing up. People like you who spread lies and promote hate contribute to violence. Are you wilfully ignorant?

God is Great! God is Great! God is Great! God is Great!
I bear witness that there is no god except the One God.
I bear witness that Muhammad is the messenger of God.
Hurry to the prayer. Hurry to the prayer.
Hurry to salvation. Hurry to salvation.
God is Great! God is Great!
There is no god except the One God.

So what? Don't you know the call to prayer? I heard it 5 times a day growing up. People like you who spread lies and promote hate contribute to violence. Are you wilfully ignorant?

God is Great! God is Great! God is Great! God is Great!
Hurry to the prayer. Hurry to the prayer.
Hurry to salvation. Hurry to salvation.
God is Great! God is Great!
There is no god except the One God.
The point is why did the Times publish, then pull that interview showcasing Obama’s accent?

Trump got NOTHING in return and completely disenfranchised the Palestinians. That contributed to the October 7th massacre.

He didn't bring peace to the Middle East. He also wrecked the Iranian nuclear agreement.
Are you off your meds?

The point is why did the Times publish, then pull that interview showcasing Obama’s accent?

What accent? He sounds like he's from the West Coast and Hawaii.

I have a fair accent for Arabic and I'm from Alabama.

Do you have any neighbors who lived overseas? Maybe they are Hindu or Jewish or Muslim??? Do you believe the worst and spread superstitious lies about them?

What accent? He sounds like he's from the West Coast and Hawaii.

I have a fair accent for Arabic and I'm from Alabama.

Do you have any neighbors who lived overseas? Maybe they are Hindu or Jewish or Muslim??? Do you believe the worst and spread superstitious lies about them?
“Mar 6, 2007 — Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully ...”

…it’s behind a paywall

Yes. Everyone knows that trying to negotiate peace contributed to the Oct 7th attack.

Seems like that pattern has repeated itself over and over any time anyone tries to negotiate a peace accord with the Palestinians.

Forum List

Back