Donalds Gets Schooled by A Person Who Actually Lived During Jim Crow

Byron Donalds was born in 1978. Thats 14 years after the Civi Rights Act was passed. He didn't see Jim Crow, and all he knows about Dr. King is what he saw on tape. I was born near the end of Jim Crow on paper, but Jim Crow didnot end in 1964. In fact the attitude remains in some whites right now. We see that here now. Al Sharpton actually lived during Jim Crow and he had questions for Donalds that Donalds really didn't answer. Talking over a question does not get the job done. Right wingers need to learn this.

Sharpton is a con man, a race hustler…Probably one of your hero’s white man…

"In 1965, Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan’s report, The Negro Family: The Case for National Action, attributed racial inequality as well as poverty and crime in the black community to family structure, particularly the prevalence of families headed by single mothers. Not only did research at the time cast doubt on this causality, but evidence over the last the 50 years demonstrates that rates of child poverty, educational attainment, and crime do not track rates of single parenthood. Thus, even though the share of children living with a single mother rose for all racial and ethnic groups through the mid-1990s and has remained high since then, school completion and youth arrests for violent crimes have declined significantly, while poverty rates have fluctuated according to economic conditions. Family structure does not drive racial inequity, and racial inequity persists regardless of family structure."

-Amy Traub, Laura Sullivan, Tatjana Meschede and Thomas Shapiro, DEMOS, “The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap.”

Byron Donalds was born in 1978. Thats 14 years after the Civi Rights Act was passed. He didn't see Jim Crow, and all he knows about Dr. King is what he saw on tape. I was born near the end of Jim Crow on paper, but Jim Crow didnot end in 1964. In fact the attitude remains in some whites right now. We see that here now. Al Sharpton actually lived during Jim Crow and he had questions for Donalds that Donalds really didn't answer. Talking over a question does not get the job done. Right wingers need to learn this.

Sharpton is not a man of honor and integrity. The character may have never existed either. Years ago, he was asked about the percentage of unwed teenage women have infants, and he spent a few seconds on it mumbling that is a problem and moved on. A Reverand with such a good history. He sold out however looks and sounds the part for African Americans. He still has time to change his life.

Sharpton is a con man, a race hustler…Probably one of your hero’s white man…
Sharpton is none of those things. But Trump is, and you worship him..

Too bad I'm not white. But keep on looking at my picture and believing it is fake

Malcolm X lived in NYC. Blacks got murderd by police and had no civl rights in NYC during that time. Now shut the hell up.

Since when was Malcolm X killed by the police? Mr. X was killed by one of his fellow muslims he had a theological dispute with. I guess they couldn't keep it civil like the honky theologians Luther and Eck ?

What a surprise, IM2 found his hero Al Sharpton pushing 100 year old Jim Crow BS. He couldn't school a 2nd grader.
Idiot Douglas shot his mouth off & brought up Jim Crow insinuating that JC was the reason that black divorce rates were lower during that era.

Too bad his mouth ran before his brain could catch up.

Idiot Douglas shot his mouth off & brought up Jim Crow insinuating that JC was the reason that black divorce rates were lower during that era.

Too bad his mouth ran before his brain could catch up.
The fact that it is true bothers you?

Malcolm X lived in NYC. Blacks got murderd by police and had no civl rights in NYC during that time. Now shut the hell up.
/—-/ But no Jim Crow laws in NYC. The NY democRATs keep the Blacks down in other ways.

Forum List

Back