5 Reasons To Date A Girl With An Eating Disorder

Iceman

Rookie
Nov 4, 2013
By Tuthmosis

Nothing screams white-girl problems louder than a good old-fashioned eating disorder.* But they’re more than that. Eating disorders have been—quite appropriately—declared a luxury reserved for only the most privileged members of the female race. In other words, the presence of one of the classic eating disorders is a reliable predictor of various socio-economic, cultural, and personality traits in a young woman–features that, in the end, are desirable to today’s American man. In a world where the “retail price” on the typical Western woman continues to skyrocket—while their quality continues its precipitous decline—there are some real gems to be found in the bargain bin.

Read Here: http://www.returnofkings.com/21313/5-reasons-to-date-a-girl-with-an-eating-disorder

I was involved with someone who had an obsession with food. All she did was think, talk and research food. Drove me crazy....I love to cook and she would stand there and tell me how many calories were in each teaspoon of goddamn EVOO I used ..I could not take it anymore...worse than an sober alcoholic or someone who quit smoking.

• Banned
I was involved with someone who had an obsession with food. All she did was think, talk and research food. Drove me crazy....I love to cook and she would stand there and tell me how many calories were in each teaspoon of goddamn EVOO I used ..I could not take it anymore...worse than an sober alcoholic or someone who quit smoking.

Yea, I would agree, this guy might not be wrong as far as dating does. But far as having relations without a commitment, that isn't a bad idea in this case.

But I think the overlying message here beyond the satire is the preference for skinny women, which I agree with.

Forum List

Back