5 things men find UNATTRACTIVE in women, Especially No.2

But liberal women like to have liberal men and I believe secretly yearn for conservative men but it's blasphemy. Liberal men are women with dicks and can be easily manipulated, conservative men, not so much.

lol- i'm married to a real conservative. true fiscal conservatism is a dying breed & the (R) party has been highjacked by soocial conservatives bent on pushing christianity whilst not actually being one.
What's your source?

my eyes & ears watching & listening to the wolves in sheep's clothing.

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.” ~ Barry Goldwater
Wow. Barry Goldwater. That's current. Which preacher is controlling the party? Seems to me the RINOs are.

the rank & file republicans aren't conservative either & the whole (R) par-tay is imploding............. this isn't eisenhower's party, or even ford & nixons. & it certainly ain't lincoln's.............
Compared to democrats they are ultra conservative. But where's this implosion? Was 2014 too long ago for you?

lol- i'm married to a real conservative. true fiscal conservatism is a dying breed & the (R) party has been highjacked by soocial conservatives bent on pushing christianity whilst not actually being one.
What's your source?

my eyes & ears watching & listening to the wolves in sheep's clothing.

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.” ~ Barry Goldwater
Wow. Barry Goldwater. That's current. Which preacher is controlling the party? Seems to me the RINOs are.

the rank & file republicans aren't conservative either & the whole (R) par-tay is imploding............. this isn't eisenhower's party, or even ford & nixons. & it certainly ain't lincoln's.............
Compared to democrats they are ultra conservative. But where's this implosion? Was 2014 too long ago for you?

oh gimmee a break. the tea party got a foothold in 2010 because of bluedog dems & pissy liberals staying home at the midterms because obama wasn't going fast enough for them in the hope & change dept....which was only 2 years out of an 8 year nightmare. i remember the TEA party & what it stood for... TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY. but they got totally highjacked by the likes of cruz & others & that started the real so called christian takeover... of course saintronny & the moral majority actually laid the groundwork & W. had his own 'crusade.

' & the mainstream congressal republicans hated that they weren't in the whitehouse anymore so you have these different versions of the same ilk infighting & voila!

a trump like frankenstein was created & it splintered the 'gop' into a whole lot of shitballs.

Forum List

Back