🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5 year old beaten to death by single mother and her boyfriend because he wet his pant

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
There are a lot more kids beaten to death by parents than trayvons yet what gets all the attention?

The lives of children are worthless. It's post birth abortion. What we should be worrying about is that it won't stay like this. It will go from killing their own children to killing the children of others.

I'm not sure I understand what the particular political hack agenda is behind this thread, but I'm sure it will devolve into usual extremist/reactionary mud-slinging by the usual suspects about something-or-other. Oh, and Godwin's Law is usually invoked pretty early in threads like this.

So, a preemptive invocation of Godwin's? Is that all you have?

The agenda is clear, son. It's to point out yet another example of a black child being killed that Jackson, Sharpton, obama and the rest of the race pimps will ignore.

There are a lot more kids beaten to death by parents than trayvons yet what gets all the attention?

You are using this poor child's death to further your political agenda. Do you even care about his tragic fate.

I care about saving lives you cockgobbling pansy. We focus on the rare and ignore the common.

The agenda is clear, son. It's to point out yet another example of a black child being killed that Jackson, Sharpton, obama and the rest of the race pimps will ignore.

Yes, a preemptive invocation of Godwin's Law is all I have for a thread such as this.

Yes, the agenda is clear: bemoaning the politicization of one tragic death by politicizing another.

Just so we're being clear, Dad.

Yes, a preemptive invocation of Godwin's Law is all I have for a thread such as this.

Yes, the agenda is clear: bemoaning the politicization of one tragic death by politicizing another.

Not politicizing this 5 year old's death at all. Just wondering why he wasn't important enough for President obama to politicize.

Not politicizing this 5 year old's death at all. Just wondering why he wasn't important enough for President obama to politicize.

Right. I'm sure it was just a coincidence that the article features the death of a black child. Let's blame somebody for "race baiting" and present an article where pointing out the "race" of the child is important.

No race politicizing going on at all.

OMG That poor baby.:(

The sad truth is if he were a dog killed like this it would get more attention.

Lock the two assholes up and throw away the key.:mad:

Mother of four and her boyfriend charged with capital murder for 'beating son, 5, to death with a belt because he wet his pants' | Mail Online

I'm figuring the only way Sharpton will care about this is becaucse they face capital murder charges. I mean so what if a 5 year old child was murdered for the stupidest reason possible. Can't score political points or make money from that, but challenging the death sentence possibility? Maybe..

Was the child transgender?

Mother of four and her boyfriend charged with capital murder for 'beating son, 5, to death with a belt because he wet his pants' | Mail Online

I'm figuring the only way Sharpton will care about this is becaucse they face capital murder charges. I mean so what if a 5 year old child was murdered for the stupidest reason possible. Can't score political points or make money from that, but challenging the death sentence possibility? Maybe..

Was the child transgender?

Huh? The link to the article is right there....

Forum List

Back