🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

50 Black Killers Beat A White Liberal Into A Coma

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
A St. Paul, Minn., man is in a coma today, fighting for his life after a black mob beat him, stripped his clothes off and left him for dead. Even if he recovers, he will have permanent brain damage.

“He had blood coming from his nose and mouth and was unresponsive,” said the police report. “As of August 8th, the prognosis for recovery is slight, and should he live, he will suffer permanent and protracted loss of brain function.”

Read more at Man in coma after black mob of 50 pummel him

what is it going to take to make sensible people realize this type of neighborhood is 99.999% murderers, killers and worthless scum ? a SWAT team with all their military weaponry need to go into these ghettos and clean them out, level the fucking rats nests, burn whats left and shoot anything that moves. the only thing these fucking savages understand is violence, so meet violence with violence.

personally i am getting so fucking sick of opening news sites every morning to learn that another mob black of "mutha fuckas", killing, beating and seriously injuring white folks, i am rather certain the white guy was a liberal because this is how they thin..., ooops.., FEEEEEL, "Ray Widstrand thought he had nothing to fear from moving into a black neighborhood on the East Side of St. Paul." if he is able to "thought" at all now, i wonder if he still "thought" it is a good idea ?

OK libs, start the name calling it won't bother me one fucking bit, we both know, at least i know, name calling will not change a damn thing, action must be taken swift and sure !!

XXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
A St. Paul, Minn., man is in a coma today, fighting for his life after a black mob beat him, stripped his clothes off and left him for dead. Even if he recovers, he will have permanent brain damage.

“He had blood coming from his nose and mouth and was unresponsive,” said the police report. “As of August 8th, the prognosis for recovery is slight, and should he live, he will suffer permanent and protracted loss of brain function.”

what is it going to take to make sensible people realize this type of neighborhood is 99.999% murderers, killers and worthless scum ? a SWAT team with all their military weaponry need to go into these ghettos and clean them out, level the fucking rats nests, burn whats left and shoot anything that moves. the only thing these fucking savages understand is violence, so meet violence with violence.

personally i am getting so fucking sick of opening news sites every morning to learn that another mob black of "mutha fuckas", killing, beating and seriously injuring white folks, i am rather certain the white guy was a liberal because this is how they thin..., ooops.., FEEEEEL, "Ray Widstrand thought he had nothing to fear from moving into a black neighborhood on the East Side of St. Paul." if he is able to "thought" at all now, i wonder if he still "thought" it is a good idea ?

OK libs, start the name calling it won't bother me one fucking bit, we both know, at least i know, name calling will not change a damn thing, action must be taken swift and sure !!

XXXX

Please seek mental health treatment.

Soon.

XXXXXXX

OH! Stretch the neck......
How cliche.

XXXXXX

Please seek mental health treatment.

Soon.

send me your address and ph# by PM and i will send you info for several highly recommended shrinks in your area, do not hesitate calling 911 if you feel it is an emergency !! OK ? haaaaaa :lmao:

50 Black Killers Beat A White Liberal Into A Coma

:eek:

Sure it wasn't 40,000 headmen?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0zaGcSjKgM&list=PL18A362026F501401]Blood, Sweat & Tears "40,000 Headmen" - YouTube[/ame]

12 Trillion a year over 40 years? doesn't come out to that much.

We've spent a lot more than that on planes and bombs.

Or as another Republican said,

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Read more at Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the... - Dwight D. Eisenhower at BrainyQuote

our poor are overweight

XXXXX

What a horrible world you must live in WM.

I sure am glad not to be you, dude.

XXXXX

What a horrible world you must live in WM.

I sure am glad not to be you, dude.

i am glad also, you do not have the balls to be like me you fucking liberal pussycrat :lmao:

"What a horrible world you must live in"

it's the same world you live in if you would only open your eyes and mind (?) :up:

The irony is hysterical.

Since the "war on poverty" began in the 1960's almost 12 trillion has been spent trying to humanize the environment.:D:eusa_dance:

And the Liberal argument will be that we all should be ashamed because
The amount we spent was pathetic and insulting. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back