50 examples of Democrats using inflamed rhetoric

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020

The left can say it’s Trumps fault he gets shot at, but they are guilty of the type of apocalyptic language that makes people fear the country will end if he’s elected.

They need to admit the country won’t end, and people won’t be killed, or whatever hyperbolic BS they make up.

The left can say it’s Trumps fault he gets shot at, but they are guilty of the type of apocalyptic language that makes people fear the country will end if he’s elected.

They need to admit the country won’t end, and people won’t be killed, or whatever hyperbolic BS they make up.
And the Crazy Democrat Cult is doubling down on their relentless hate mongering and incitement of left-wing violence.

Trump is a threat to Democracy.

The fact his own followers are taking pot shots at him is kind of like when the Nazis tried to take out Hitler in 1944.

Why? They are correct. Trump and his actions are a threat to our democratic republic.... 😁
The DNC’s authoritarian installation of a presidential candidate is far greater of a threat than anything Trump did.

And you dont even seem to mind being being dominated and dictated to. It’s sad.

No one has engaged in more incendiary rhetoric than Trump himself. Save me your feigned outrage.
44E1928C-F3A4-441E-B972-4C015DE5E20A.jpeg

The DNC’s authoritarian installation of a presidential candidate is far greater of a threat than anything Trump did.
WTF are you talking about?

Convention delegates will nominate Harris for second time. ...​

1726664635386.png
PBS
https://www.pbs.org › newshour › politics › convention...

Aug 20, 2024 — Democratic party leaders hope to correct that by holding a ceremonial vote at the Democratic National Convention, which begins Monday in ...

It’s been nearly two weeks since Vice President Kamala Harris officially won the Democratic presidential nomination in an online vote, the first time a nominee was named prior to a party’s convention. But the roughly 4,700 delegates charged with picking a nominee to lead the ticket did so from locations around the globe on their laptops and devices in relative isolation from one other.

As your dear leader hasn't won the popular vote once.

Sure..............

Republicans kill border bill in a sign of Trump's strength ...​

1726664906663.png
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › congress › republ...

Feb 7, 2024 — Mitch McConnell pushed Senate Republicans to pass a bipartisan immigration and Ukraine aid deal. Encouraged by Donald Trump, they killed it ...

Uh, guy, your concern trolling is fun and all, but Democrats are perfectly fine with Harris as a candidate. We always expected she would step in for Joe at some point.

WTF are you talking about?
Biden was given the delegates. By all reports he was forced out by the DNC because he appeared highly incapable to the public, and Harris was installed. She wasn’t voted on, she was enforced, and you are gladly supporting the process of authoritarianism.
As your dear leader hasn't won the popular vote once.
You just sound so silly saying such hyperbolic language.

I supported DeSantis, but I now support Trump because of his policies the same way I support a good plumber who can fix my sink. If the plumber sends mean tweets, I don’t care. He’s good at what he does. It’s the leftist snowflakes who would refuse to hire a plumber who said he thinks Kamala Harris is annoying

Trump is no “dear leader”, I find him frustrating at times, but his greatest weaknesses are his greatest strengths.. he’s a political conundrum that will never come around again.

And most Conservatives are like me. Yet, you think all Trump voters are in love with the guy. He has admirable and not admirable qualities, as all politicians do

Last edited:

Forum List

Back