50 RINOS sign letter , Trump not fit for office. Political stunt

Susan Collins just said basically the same thing in an op-ed today. She's a sitting Senator. Just didn't happen to be part of this statement, since she wrote her own.
But she's pretty much a nobody with no influence.

She's a multiterm very popular Senator and lifelong Republican. Yeah I'd say she has "no influence". :rolleyes:
That's why her op-ed has like a thousand comments on it already. It's what "no influence" does for ya.
BFD. They depend on useful idiots like you to "spread the word" that nobody listens to. :lol:

Actually somebody else started that thread, which is where I read it. And the OP started this one with 50 more. Not to mention Ben Sasse, Lindsey Graham, George Pataki, whatzisname the gov of Massachusetts, a slew of Congresscritters, as well as George Will, Glenn Beck, Bill Kristol, Thomas Sowell, Mitt Romney, John McCain, both Bushes, Christie Todd Whitman, Meg Whitman, on and on and on...

If you've got enough self-delusion to wonder why that is, read the post before this one.
You just named a bunch of liberal Republicans, none of which are anyone of any influence. WTF is your point?

Tissue? :itsok:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/08/08/us/politics/national-security-letter-trump.html?_r=0

The letter was signed by a bunch of "former" nobodies

The only one I heard of was Taft IV , and that's because he's related to Taft I.

Politicians from 20 years ago saying Trump doesn't understand the Constitution, that's a laugh riot!

...nice try, go crawl back under your rock

What you Trumpkins don't realize is that you are the minority of the Republican party--at around 20%,and the other 80% are Rino supporters. In fact they're rino's themselves, and for Republicans to win you need the RINO vote which you're not going to get because you have chased them off--with your Chimpanzee nominee, Donald Trump.

Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
Mac Stipanovich: An open letter to my fellow Republicans

The only "rinos" are Republicans in office. They don't count for shit. Only the citizens count, and the citizens are wise to the rinos.

View attachment 84823

Trumps response is spot on!

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy

But she's pretty much a nobody with no influence.

She's a multiterm very popular Senator and lifelong Republican. Yeah I'd say she has "no influence". :rolleyes:
That's why her op-ed has like a thousand comments on it already. It's what "no influence" does for ya.
BFD. They depend on useful idiots like you to "spread the word" that nobody listens to. :lol:

Actually somebody else started that thread, which is where I read it. And the OP started this one with 50 more. Not to mention Ben Sasse, Lindsey Graham, George Pataki, whatzisname the gov of Massachusetts, a slew of Congresscritters, as well as George Will, Glenn Beck, Bill Kristol, Thomas Sowell, Mitt Romney, John McCain, both Bushes, Christie Todd Whitman, Meg Whitman, on and on and on...

If you've got enough self-delusion to wonder why that is, read the post before this one.
You just named a bunch of liberal Republicans, none of which are anyone of any influence. WTF is your point?

Tissue for what, asshole? Make your fucking point or STFU and stop wasting my time.

Tissue for what, asshole? Make your fucking point or STFU and stop wasting my time.

wwoooOOOooo....

baby-crying_llgdq8.jpg

:eusa_boohoo:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/08/08/us/politics/national-security-letter-trump.html?_r=0

The only one I heard of was Taft IV , and that's because he's related to Taft I.

Politicians from 20 years ago saying Trump doesn't understand the Constitution, that's a laugh riot!

What you Trumpkins don't realize is that you are the minority of the Republican party--at around 20%,and the other 80% are Rino supporters. In fact they're rino's themselves, and for Republicans to win you need the RINO vote which you're not going to get because you have chased them off--with your Chimpanzee nominee, Donald Trump.

The only "rinos" are Republicans in office. They don't count for shit. Only the citizens count, and the citizens are wise to the rinos.

No I am a former RINO, and have changed my party status to Independent--because of Trump. I represent the majority of Republicans who are moderate and have a good understanding of civics and politics. I am one of the educated voters you just lost.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

You really couldn't have found a more incompetent, unqualified, dangerous candidate if you had gone out on a scavenger hunt. You hit the JackPot with Donald Trump and now you OWN it.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

This is what you can expect to see on election night.

1964PresElect.jpg

Actually, if citizens count at all, then RINOs cannot exist.
By definition RINOs can only exist if political party loyalty is their whole raison d'être -- to further the party's power. But if elected officials are there to represent their constituents -- then you can't have any RINOs.

Depends on what you think their role is, and whether you think this is representative government or a snarky message board football game. If you think it's the latter, then you can have your RINOs.

You ran rings around yourself logically.

wwoooOOOooo....

baby-crying_llgdq8.jpg

:eusa_boohoo:
Just as I thought. The troll posts another image in lieu of a response. Go waste somebody else's time, dick. Bye bye.

No I am a former RINO, and have changed my party status to Independent--because of Trump. I represent the majority of Republicans who are moderate and have a good understanding of civics and politics. I am one of the educated voters you just lost.
You think anyone will believe that bullshit? You are and have always been a liberal and everyone here knows it. You don't represent anybody, you (like Jake) are a waterboy for the Democratic Party, only you don't get paid. You whore yourself out for free.

Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

You really couldn't have found a more incompetent, unqualified, dangerous candidate if you had gone out on a scavenger hunt. You hit the JackPot with Donald Trump and now you OWN it.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

This is what you can expect to see on election night.

1964PresElect.jpg

Lol you as a republican now that's funny

Lordy, lordy, simply unbelievable. What we see the Trumpsters stating is that the don't need the Hispanics, blacks, women, educated whites, or anyone other than ignorant whites. And they actually think they have the numbers to win this election?

Right now, I am not a fan of anything or any one. But like I said..the more they bitch and whine about Trump, the more I want him to win. Period. End of story.

Lordy, lordy, simply unbelievable. What we see the Trumpsters stating is that the don't need the Hispanics, blacks, women, educated whites, or anyone other than ignorant whites. And they actually think they have the numbers to win this election?

man!
I musta missed that speech

Right now, I am not a fan of anything or any one. But like I said..the more they bitch and whine about Trump, the more I want him to win. Period. End of story.

Kinda like the way the rest of us felt about Megyn Kelly.
And Serge Kovaleski.
And the Chicago Cubs.
And Rosie O'Donnell, whoever she is.
And John McCain.
etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.....

Kinda like the way the rest of us felt about Megyn Kelly.
And Serge Kovaleski.
And the Chicago Cubs.
And Rosie O'Donnell, whoever she is.
And John McCain.
etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.....
"The rest of you"? You speak for everyone else, do you?

The Bunker Mentality has started to set in.

Yup. The most the evidence indicates a poor outcome for Trump....the greater their confidence in a Trump landslide.

This is the culmination of the GOP's careful cultivation of desire over evidence in their electorate.

Forum List

Back