🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

50 "teens" storm Wal Mart in destructive rampage.

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
50 teens storm Walmart in destructive rampage

Ya know...I almost gave a shit! I find it highly amusing since Wal Mart has decided to ban Southern things and now LESS white people are shopping there they brought this on themselves. :) Can take the animal out of the jungle but can't take the jungle out of the animal. So glad I get to read about these things on the news instead dealing with the filth that is Wal Mart.

Yeah. Walmart kinda screwed themselves with their defenders didn't they.

Not too bright.

One more reason to shop elsewhere.

To get to my nearest Walmart costs me about $12 in gas and a couple of hours (round trip) on roads I'd rather not drive.

Then, if they have the items I want, I definitely save about 10% compared with shopping in a closer store - but one which is less likely to have what I need. But they tell me they can order it for me and have it in ten days.

So instead I go online to amazon.com and find exactly what I want for the same price (or sometimes a little less) as at Walmart. If I keep a list and order about once every week the order is big enough to get free shipping and I have it in about 5-working days.

Oh, I don't have to screw around with robotic checkouts.

It's not just the thugs that are going to kill Walmart.

To get to my nearest Walmart costs me about $12 in gas and a couple of hours (round trip) on roads I'd rather not drive.

Then, if they have the items I want, I definitely save about 10% compared with shopping in a closer store - but one which is less likely to have what I need. But they tell me they can order it for me and have it in ten days.

So instead I go online to amazon.com and find exactly what I want for the same price (or sometimes a little less) as at Walmart. If I keep a list and order about once every week the order is big enough to get free shipping and I have it in about 5-working days.

If you did deep and join Prime, you get free shipping on almost everything. Of course some people can't scratch together that much.

If you did deep and join Prime, you get free shipping on almost everything. Of course some people can't scratch together that much.

Tried it.

Too many of the items I use are not eligible.

But I'm sure your suggestion was helpful to many.

Why is World Nut Daily so concerned about that?
Not a clue bet my local news station carried it as well...

I refuse to shop at amazon anymore as well prefer small stores or other big box ones...its been nice so far...
Typical red-state behavior. Get some bad news and boom, they start rioting. TemplarKormac has been quiet today...coincidence?
Groids vote democrat ya idiot.

Blacks commit 6 times more crime and 8-10 times more robbery then whites...

This is normal for this assbackwards race.

50 teens storm Walmart in destructive rampage

Ya know...I almost gave a shit! I find it highly amusing since Wal Mart has decided to ban Southern things and now LESS white people are shopping there they brought this on themselves. :) Can take the animal out of the jungle but can't take the jungle out of the animal. So glad I get to read about these things on the news instead dealing with the filth that is Wal Mart.

Im going to go out on a limb here and guess that these 'teens'... be "BLACK!"

Edit: Yup... (Color me SHOCKED!)

Umm... why do you have teens in quotes? You have evidence their ages are not as reported?

Umm... why do you have teens in quotes? You have evidence their ages are not as reported?
That was a reference to the media white washing the criminal behavior that is rampant in the black community by pretending that they act like everyone else, but you already knew that.

That was a reference to the media white washing the criminal behavior that is rampant in the black community by pretending that they act like everyone else, but you already knew that.

Doesn't make sense. "Teens" is not a race; "black" is not an age. I see reports of a "17 year old" and "other teens". How is a teen not a teen?

Doesn't make sense. "Teens" is not a race; "black" is not an age. I see reports of a "17 year old" and "other teens". How is a teen not a teen?
Are you playing dumb, or are you really dumb?

Last edited:

I'm not the one pretending "teen" is a race. So you do the math.

I noticed the OP, to whom the question was addressed since he wrote the title, wimped out.
Wonder why.

I noticed the OP, to whom the question was addressed since he wrote the title, wimped out.
Wonder why.
Seeing how you keep playing dumb, he was probably smart not to waste his time.

Wonder why.

Feel free to attempt another answer on his behalf, since he's too much of a coward.

Once again --- how are teens not teens if they're black?

How?

Wonder why.

Feel free to attempt another answer on his behalf, since he's too much of a coward.

Once again --- how are teens not teens if they're black?

How?
Ah, still playing dumb. Im not interested in playing along.

Forum List

Back