500:1

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
number of gallons of water req'd to make one pair of bluejeans

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123483638138996305.html
Taking a Cue From Carbon Tracking, Companies and Conservationists Tally Hidden Sources of Consumption

Starbucks & soda companies are some of the biggest consumers of water & the products they sell are only purchased w/ "expendable" income meaning- the products are optional/have no nutritional value. Stop plundering the water table!!! :mad:

Last edited:
nobody gives a flying fuck s0n.

Yeeeesh........seen some whacked out threads in my time but this might get the award for gayest.

Some of the shit the lefty k00ks get hysterical about is so off the charts.......

nobody gives a flying fuck s0n.

Yeeeesh........seen some whacked out threads in my time but this might get the award for gayest.

Some of the shit the lefty k00ks get hysterical about is so off the charts.......

:eusa_eh: Favor: refresh my memory as to why you still post here :confused:

Give_A_Fuck_o_Meter_by_TheDookie.gif

How much less water exists on earth today than at any time in the past?

lets hope these companies make-good on their promises to be water neutral: Coca-Cola and Water Use in India: ?Good Till the Last Drop? ? The Primate Diaries
To make matters worse, the bottling plant was producing thousands of gallons of toxic sludge and, as the BBC reported, disposed of it by selling the carcinogenic material to local farmers as “fertilizer.” High levels of pesticides were also reportedly found in the soft drink produced in the region leading to bans across the country. According to The Guardian, some Indian farmers even chose to spray their fields with Coca-Cola rather than use the more expensive pesticides from Monsanto.

:eek: Coke was my favorite too :(

Yet Another 'Footprint' to Worry About: Water - WSJ.com
Taking a Cue From Carbon Tracking, Companies and Conservationists Tally Hidden Sources of Consumption

Starbucks & soda companies are some of the biggest consumers of water & the products they sell are only purchased w/ "expendable" income meaning- the products are optional/have no nutritional value. Stop plundering the water table!!! :mad:

You DO realize that virtually ALL of that water makes it back to the water table, don't you?

Water, water, everywhere. Does it ever go anywhere?
Do you know that you're drinking your own piss and shit?

Everything that goes down everyone's toilets and garbage disposals ends up coming out your fresh water taps.

BTW, I jacked off in the sink yesterday. :D

And you think that they throw that water out after a singe pair and don't recycle it at all?

Shit.....imagine what it was back in the 70's when everybody was wearing bell bottom jeans!!! 550 gallons at least:eek::eek::eek:

Sheeeeet........far left people always have to be hysterical about something.

Whats up with that?

Sounds like a plan to combat global warming. Turn the melting ice-caps into Levi's.

http://online.wsj.com/article/sb123483638138996305.html
taking a cue from carbon tracking, companies and conservationists tally hidden sources of consumption

starbucks & soda companies are some of the biggest consumers of water & the products they sell are only purchased w/ "expendable" income meaning- the products are optional/have no nutritional value. Stop plundering the water table!!! :mad:

$starbucks.jpg

Forum List

Back