6 killed in crash of Piper Cheyenne 42CV in Lafayette LA

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
This one hit VERY close to home. This is my old boss's airplane. I refueled that plane hundreds of times and even WORKED on it many years ago. The crash location is about a half mile from my parents house. I had texted them an hour or so earlier and asked them to run to Wal Mart to grab something for me and they were going there when it happened. It knocked power out to Wal Mart and landed up against the post office that I've been using since I was a teenager. I literally drove past this crash location 3 days ago coming back home from my parents house. I used to fly RC airplanes in the field that it crashed in.

UPDATE: Officials identify all passengers in plane crash

However, due to maintenance activity that I know that occurred to this plane I have contacted the NTSB and the lead investigator will be calling me soon.

I can promise this investigation will go in a direction nobody on this forum is aware of.

Here is a picture of the airplane parked out in front of the hangar that I used to manage.

I have the name of the NTSB investigator in charge. Nobody else knows that information. I filed a complaint with the FAA on this airplane in 2013. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

My name is all over the maintenance logs of this aircraft.

I personally knew the pilot. I cannot discuss this in further detail until I speak to the NTSB. I'll put it to you this way, the owner of the airplane is lawyering up as we speak. The reason I quit this job was they were trying to tie me to work on the airplane that I did not do.

I got out before anyone got hurt. Now someone got hurt. Now I'm ready to sing like a bird. But not on a public forum.

Last edited:
The media (including Fox) is so hung up on national politics that they don't seem to cover this stuff anymore. While I was (half) watching yet another boring impeachment analysis on Fox I noticed something that scrolled along the bottom of the screen about a plane crash. Nobody said a word so far.

The media (including Fox) is so hung up on national politics that they don't seem to cover this stuff anymore. While I was (half) watching yet another boring impeachment analysis on Fox I noticed something that scrolled along the bottom of the screen about a plane crash. Nobody said a word so far.

I actually heard about it on FNC this morning. They broke in with a Fox news alert about a plane crash in Lafayette. Well Lafayette is a big city so it could have been anywhere. I surely didn't expect it to be 3 blocks from my parents house hitting the Wal Mart that I used to stock my big rig for this trip. And really didn't expect it to be a plane I was so intimately familiar with. I helped install one of the engines on that plane that got replaced in 2012.

I assume it's the same crash they mentioned during the LSU football game?

The daughter-in-law of a coach (or somebody) was on that plane & died.

I have the name of the NTSB investigator in charge. Nobody else knows that information. I filed a complaint with the FAA on this airplane in 2013. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

Bodecea is an Obama loving, liberal lunatic jerkoff. Just ignore this turd...........

Bodecea is an Obama loving, liberal lunatic jerkoff. Just ignore this turd...........
:itsok:
Please refer to post #9 in this thread. You're welcome.

I personally knew the pilot. I cannot discuss this in further detail until I speak to the NTSB. I'll put it to you this way, the owner of the airplane is lawyering up as we speak. The reason I quit this job was they were trying to tie me to work on the airplane that I did not do.

I got out before anyone got hurt. Now someone got hurt. Now I'm ready to sing like a bird. But not on a public forum.
uh huh
Again, please refer to post #9 in this thread. And as always, you're QUITE welcome.

Thanks airplanemechanic for sharing the link to the article about the victims, they and their families are what'll be in my prayers and thoughts the rest of the weekend. How sad.

Thanks airplanemechanic for sharing the link to the article about the victims, they and their families are what'll be in my prayers and thoughts the rest of the weekend. How sad.

Yea for sure pray for Chris. He lost his wife and son. That was a funny little boy when I worked there. He was like 8 gosh he talked alot.

I actually heard about it on FNC this morning. They broke in with a Fox news alert about a plane crash in Lafayette. Well Lafayette is a big city so it could have been anywhere. I surely didn't expect it to be 3 blocks from my parents house hitting the Wal Mart that I used to stock my big rig for this trip. And really didn't expect it to be a plane I was so intimately familiar with. I helped install one of the engines on that plane that got replaced in 2012.
It ain't exactly in the jungles of Bolivia. Any GPS should get you to the Post Office in Lafayette in the great state of Louisiana. You almost gotta laugh that the Weather channel is on duty 24/7 to stand in the rain or throw snowballs in named winter storms but the media can't make it to a plane crash. Am I overstating this too much?

uh huh

You know there is something wrong with you. Right?

uh huh

Gawd you’re a piece of shit.

uh huh

Gawd you’re a piece of shit.

He hates the fact that he's never had a job where he mattered. Nobody cares about him, he's never met anyone famous. I've checked all those boxes and many more. Hell I met 3 famous people in one night about an hour apart on my birthday. Had nothing to do with it being my birthday it just so happened that was the day this all transpired.

Last edited:
Well I just spoke with Jennifer and told her everything I knew. She said I just changed the direction of the investigation into this crash.

Here is an update on this for ya'll.

I've already given a sworn statement to this familys lawyer about all the information I know about this airplane. I told you guys that I knew secrets about this airplane that would change the direction of the investigation.

Forum List

Back