80 year old dog walker in Seattle killed by an eight time felon and he also stabbed a littls dog to death.

You can find the video of Boyland being beat by the police. It's pretty easy. Boyland was a trump supporter killed by the police.
I've looked for what you claim, and it doesn't exist.

You know the drill, the onus is on YOU to show that video, which you claim is easy to find.
Simply post it.
You can find the video of Boyland being beat by the police. It's pretty easy.

You are right Boylan was beaten to death by the cops. She was a trump supporter. The only two people that died at January 6th were boyland and Babbitt killed by murderous dishonest Democrats. What a shame, thank you for reminding me.
They died because they disobeyed God's command to honor our leaders.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Show me the video of Boyland being beat by CP.
The same CP that just "Waved People In"

I'll show you the Video of Babbitt breaching the Window, being told to STOP, being Warned by people on her initial side of the window "Gun, he's got a gun" and the SC went into the window regardless.

You are not able to comprehend just how ignorant your posts really are. SORRY.

Self-inflicted, Boyland died of a drug overdose.

All's we've seen for the last four years is "sisters". It's time for white women to get their turn.
White women had their turn. They have benefitted the most from AA, yet their stupid asses opposed the policy because they stopped being women and turned white. They oppose DEI, the policy that gave them the most opportunity because they decided they were white. So when a white woman ran for president, whites decided to chop her up and white women voted against her for a punk ass misogynist and some even wore t-shirts bragging about how they woud let that man grab them in the pussy.

I tell the truth. I saw it on TV. Told to stand down, she started through the window and died.
I watched the video many times, she was never told to stand down. She was never told to stop she was never warned. The officer snuck in from the side and cowardly put the gun up and shot her in the neck. If the officer had any spine at all he would have went and stood in front of her and put the gun to her head then warned her.

You don't seem to be able to comprehend how dumb you are. You can find the video of Boyland being beat by the police. It's pretty easy. Boyland was a trump supporter killed by the police. I've seen the video of Babbitt being killed. There was no warning from that officer. He just stepped up and pulled the trigger. Someone else saw his gun but it was too late. You are on the side of lying murdering and looting. How does that feel?
Don't even try lying about these things. Babbitt was warned but she decided to try going through that busted window. Babbit saw those police guarding the door. Babbitt was with that mob trying to break down the door.

I watched the video many times, she was never told to stand down. She was never told to stop she was never warned. The officer snuck in from the side and cowardly put the gun up and shot her in the neck. If the officer had any spine at all he would have went and stood in front of her and put the gun to her head then warned her.
The bitch tried going through a window busted by the mob she was with. The officer did not sneak up and do shit. She tried going through a busted window and got her ass shot.

Nah, there are differing accounts. I'll go with the one describing the government as corrupt. Because the Democrats are.
1724536015659.png

Don't even try lying about these things. Babbitt was warned but she decided to try going through that busted window. Babbit saw those police guarding the door. Babbitt was with that mob trying to break down the door.
There was no warning stop lying

Boyland was a trump supporter killed by the police.

So you are confirming that Boyland was in FACT not killed by Capitol Police, and that Blisterfinger is just 'making it up'

I agree that she was on drugs, as was George Floyd, and the actions or 'inactions' of those surrounding them actually lead to their deaths, along with the drugs.

Why can't Blisterfinger just admit this ^^^^^.

The bitch tried going through a window busted by the mob she was with. The officer did not sneak up and do shit. She tried going through a busted window and got her ass shot.

If she would have been black, you would have gone crazy along with rioters who would have been burning shit down all across the country.

Nah, there are differing accounts. I'll go with the one describing the government as corrupt. Because the Democrats are.
View attachment 1000892

There was no warning stop lying
The bitch tried going through a window the mob she was with busted. The door was being blocked by police. That was warning enough. But she decided not to heed the warning.

Yeah...

Witnesses then told investigators that they had seen a struggle between the woman and the suspect inside the vehicle while the vehicle was moving. The vehicle then drove off the road and a struggle between them continued with the suspect trying to push the victim out of the vehicle as she resisted, according to police.

A witness then stopped their car in the road and came to assist her and the suspect took out a knife. The witness then backed away and retrieved a stick or bat and came back to try and help the woman, according to police.

The car then began to move across the road and crashed into two parked vehicles and the woman was struck during the crash. The suspect drove away from the scene and the victim was left on the street.

Police believe the suspect then drove to a park, stabbed the dog and fled on foot.

This is going to come as a shock to everyone I know.

View attachment 1000203

Can you believe it? Neither can I that some Seattle judge would release an 8 time felon on the streets.

Democrats say the real problem is the cops.

So you are confirming that Boyland was in FACT not killed by Capitol Police, and that Blisterfinger is just 'making it up'

I agree that she was on drugs, as was George Floyd, and the actions or 'inactions' of those surrounding them actually lead to their deaths, along with the drugs.

Drugs didn't kill George Floyd.

If he has proof, he needs to post it, otherwise the official cause of death right now is that she died of an overdose.

What? I confirmed what? You're deluded. Put down the crack pipe my friend. This says nothing about her being on drugs

The bitch tried going through a window the mob she was with busted. The door was being blocked by police. That was warning enough. But she decided not to heed the warning.
I saw no police blocking the door. Why was the officer such a coward that he didn't go stand in front of her and actually block the door and show her his gun

Forum List

Back