6 years

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
6 years ago today my baby brother decided to end his pain and take his life. Our family dynamic has been forever changed. I would never wish this pain on anyone.. Its been so hard knowing have not been able to speak to my brother in over 6 years. But the pain watching my mother is far worse. NO one should ever have to bury a child, no matter how old that child is.

6 years ago today my baby brother decided to end his pain and take his life. Our family dynamic has been forever changed. I would never wish this pain on anyone.. Its been so hard knowing have not been able to speak to my brother in over 6 years. But the pain watching my mother is far worse. NO one should ever have to bury a child, no matter how old that child is.
It’s a tough thing with no way for the human mind to wrap our heads around. Time and prayer will eventually heal.

I'm so sorry.

What kind of pain would cause a person to take his own life in the greatest freest Country in the world? Perhaps you confuse "pain" with diagnosed or undiagnosed mental illness.

What kind of pain would cause a person to take his own life in the greatest freest Country in the world? Perhaps you confuse "pain" with diagnosed or undiagnosed mental illness.

Now is not the time for that shit, whitehall.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but were you and the rest of your family close to him?

God bless you and the rest of your family always!!!

Holly

P.S. One of my most favorite singers went forward the same way and sometimes I wonder if it was because of something that was kept to himself. I do know that him and his oldest child were strained at one point which is why I ask about your family. Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys is my deceased favorite and I am under the impression that his relationship with his oldest was never restored.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but were you and the rest of your family close to him?

Holly

P.S. One of my most favorite singers went forward the same way and sometimes I wonder if it was because of something that was kept to himself. I do know that him and his oldest child were strained at one point which is why I ask about your family. Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys is my deceased favorite and I am under the impression that his relationship with his oldest was never restored.
We were close to him. we put him in mental hospitals and he lied to the doctors to say what they wanted to hear. I think his breaking point was when his wife didnt let him see his only child. We knew this might happen one day. He was depressed for years and years. I dont blame his wife for leaving him at that time because she was afraid he would kill himself and his son see him. But, his son was his life and when that was taken away from him

Holly

We were close to him. we put him in mental hospitals for his depression and he lied to the doctors to say what they wanted to hear. I think his breaking point was when his wife didnt let him see his only child. We knew this might happen one day. He was depressed for years and years. I dont blame his wife for leaving him at that time because she was afraid he would kill himself and his son see him. But, his son was his life and when that was taken away from him he thought he had nothing even though he had a huge family ( brothers and sisters and mom) who loved him unconditionally.. He played a lot of sports as a kid and had a few concussions and also was in a very bad car accident as a teenager. We dont know if that contributed to his suicide or not for all the brain trama he had as a teenager.

^^^ To me, that child never should've been taken from your brother. Obviously his ex didn't know what supervised visitation is and now look who is not here anymore. I know that my two cents means nothing in the grand scheme, but as far as I am concerned, your brother's blood will forever be on her hands.

God bless you and the remainder of your family always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back