71 year old man faces two teenagers with a gun..he has a gun too...they lost.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes...on another thread an anti gunner claimed that if you and the criminal both have guns you are still not equal......I begged to differ.........

Here we have a story of a 71 year old accosted by two teenagers. Two young males, one with a gun........they point it at the old man....and sadly for them....he also had a gun, drew it immediately and shot the 18 year old...and the 15 year old ran away........

So, can anyone name another martial art that would allow this outcome? 71 years old vs. two teenagers.......

71 year-old Man Fights Back Against Armed Robbers

Yes...on another thread an anti gunner claimed that if you and the criminal both have guns you are still not equal......I begged to differ.........

Here we have a story of a 71 year old accosted by two teenagers. Two young males, one with a gun........they point it at the old man....and sadly for them....he also had a gun, drew it immediately and shot the 18 year old...and the 15 year old ran away........

So, can anyone name another martial art that would allow this outcome? 71 years old vs. two teenagers.......

71 year-old Man Fights Back Against Armed Robbers

In a self defense shooting , if the suspect(s) is not killed - you are to render first aid to the best of your ability.

The whole purpose of a shooting is to stop the threat ; not kill, even though in Concealed Carry class, you are taught to shoot center mass.

As a Trooper ( Interstate Patrol ) I once knew said, " Center Mass needs to be moved up." I almost agree with him.

To protect your life, or the lives of others.

Shadow 355

Gut shot is good.

Now what we need is a device that can be plugged into a cell-phone to immediately discharge the battery and provide a good reason why your call for medical assistance was not effective.

Forum List

Back