72 Minutes away from the world ending

Sherlock Holmes

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2024
I don't follow the Ukraine conflict as much as I was a year ago, so found this pretty eye opening:

I've found peace with G-d, even as my personal life has been that akin to Job from the Torah. I don't walk around thinking a nuke could fall at any minute, but indeed, it could. We cannot risk WWIII and there are far too many hot spots atm and all of the signs suggest WWIII will become a reality eventually.

Regardless. We can only do what we can to speak on behalf of sanity for humanity. If the Neo-Cons who have been wrong about everything want to operate in the world the way they did in 2003, we are in trouble.,

I don't suggest we capitulate to Russia, but there should be some discussion to try and give Putin an off-ramp. It is only a matter of time before Putin gets desperate to the point that he will target Zelensky or test out a dirty nuke.

Again, we can't just break for Russia, but some bending on both sides might be beneficial for the planet after two years. If Russia tries to squeeze in negotiations, than let Ukraine have long range weapons and let loose in a real war of two aggresors. Get Europe more involved too, this is critical at this point.

Last edited:
The US is now deeply immersed in Israel's adventure and deeply immersed in NATO's adventure and so this might be a good time for China to move on Taiwan, even the US can't take on that much and China might be able to just walk right in when the US least expects it.

I don't suggest we capitulate to Russia, but there should be some discussion to try and give Putin an off-ramp.
You are having to pretend that you don't understand the meaning of capitulation to Russia. So here's your chance to give us your understanding.

My understanding is that Putin isn't going to accept anything short of the Ukraine's surrender. That is entirely possible for the Ukraine as Putin's demands can be accepted as reasonable in the current circumstances.

The US is now deeply immersed in Israel's adventure and deeply immersed in NATO's adventure and so this might be a good time for China to move on Taiwan, even the US can't take on that much and China might be able to just walk right in when the US least expects it.

Israel doesn't want American boots on the ground, they just want the weapon support and they will handle it themselves.

Ukraine seems to be in a similar boat but their dealing with a nation who is a BFF to Americas arch enemy and both have designs of expansion.

After two years, I'm not sure the cost in lives is worth it anymore IF there is a chance for some sort of peace negotiations. Putin won't be in as strong a position as some believe so there would be no incentive to cowtow to all of his demands.

I don't follow the Ukraine conflict as much as I was a year ago, so found this pretty eye opening:

Screen-Shot-2023-02-09-at-1.27.19-PM_736x514-1.png

scott-ritter-message-to-filipinos-on-wps-issue-v0-d7ljdsekzb8d1.jpg

Ukraine did state that the strikes on
🇷🇺
refineries forced the orcs to move their air defense opening up some prime targets.
:thup:

Israel doesn't want American boots on the ground, they just want the weapon support and they will handle it themselves.

Ukraine seems to be in a similar boat but their dealing with a nation who is a BFF to Americas arch enemy and both have designs of expansion.

After two years, I'm not sure the cost in lives is worth it anymore IF there is a chance for some sort of peace negotiations. Putin won't be in as strong a position as some believe so there would be no incentive to cowtow to all of his demands.

The positive aspect of it is that Hezbollah, Hamas, Houthis, and Iran are not aggressive in their demands. They will always accept a peaceful resolution of the Palestinian people's demands on the Balfour agreement. It's entirely likely that only Netanyahu stands in the way.

But that's a big impediment if Netanyahu is thinkinig of fulfilling prophesy.

🇷🇺
refineries forced the orcs to move their air defense opening up some prime targets.

It's a crime, a violation of terms, to post stuff from an official law enforcement site like you just did.

What is the source of those images?

I don't worry too much about a nuclear WW3 unless some religious zealot gets involved. But I have studied the fall of nations, most of which are precipitated by stupid people with stupid ideas. Will the fall of the United States result in another thousand years of darkness?

🇷🇺

So Republicans are willingly being dragged around by the nose by, yet another, perv and kook?

tenor.gif

It's a crime, a violation of terms, to post stuff from an official law enforcement site like you just did.

The parroting of Ritter's claimed behaviour has nothing to do with whether or not he knows what he's talking about.

He still owns the most credible track record of anybody, along with Blix, on the Iraq questions. And that's the reason why he is being threatened by the FBI/CIA.

Us having something posted here on Ritter's position, could have dramatic results on encouraging more Americans to protest the wars!

So Republicans are willingly being dragged around by the nose by, yet another, perv and kook?

tenor.gif

Moscow 🇷🇺 empire plays far- right /left radicals , and they like it, how is it possible ?

gnukf3pwwaatksh-jpg.1006758

1725573898436-jpeg.1007041

by the way , why Moscow 🇷🇺 propagandacondoms (RT) dumped this convicted pedofile scott-ritter ?

GUbAmkjbUAAyeEq

I've found peace with G-d, even as my personal life has been that akin to Job from the Torah. I don't walk around thinking a nuke could fall at any minute, but indeed, it could. We cannot risk WWIII and there are far too many hot spots atm and all of the signs suggest WWIII will become a reality eventually.

Regardless. We can only do what we can to speak on behalf of sanity for humanity. If the Neo-Cons who have been wrong about everything want to operate in the world the way they did in 2003, we are in trouble.,

I don't suggest we capitulate to Russia, but there should be some discussion to try and give Putin an off-ramp. It is only a matter of time before Putin gets desperate to the point that he will target Zelensky or test out a dirty nuke.

Again, we can't just break for Russia, but some bending on both sides might be beneficial for the planet after two years. If Russia tries to squeeze in negotiations, than let Ukraine have long range weapons and let loose in a real war of two aggresors. Get Europe more involved too, this is critical at this point.
I think that is what Trump will do if we elect him in November. He will find a way to end that conflict in a way that both Putin and Zelensky can accept and save face. He is very big on win win solutions to problems like that.

I think that is what Trump will do if we elect him in November. He will find a way to end that conflict in a way that both Putin and Zelensky can accept and save face. He is very big on win win solutions to problems like that.

We can only hope. I highly doubt the Cheneys or Boltons will be enlisting their family members in WWIII. They might have a connection to access a nuclear bunker though, contributing to their blind arrogance at times.

War is sometimes inevitable, it isn't a one size fits all in every situation or, at every point in a struggle.

Forum List

Back