8 quotes from Hillary Rodham Clinton

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
http://americandigest.org/mt-archives/bad_americans/ms_wordsmith_hillary_clin.php

we just elected a mean spirited dem, we don't need another

Sorry about the language but these are her actual words.

(1) "Where is the Godamn flag? I want the Godamn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise."
From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244; Hillary to staff at the Arkansas
Governor's mansion on Labor Day 1991.

(2) "Fuck off! It's enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I'm not going to talk to you, too!!
Just do your Godamn job and keep your mouth shut."
From the book "America Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 90; Hillary to her State Trooper
bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning."

(3) "If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!"
From the book "The First Partner" p. 259; Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who could not carry her
Luggage because he was required by regulations to keep his hands free in case of an incident. Her
reply when being so informed: "Then what the fuck good are you to me?"

(4) "Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else!
Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?"
From the book "Unlimited Access" by Clinton’s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139; Hillary is
Screaming at her Secret Service detail.

(5 )"Where's the miserable cock sucker?" (otherwise known as "Bill Clinton.” )
From the book "The Truth about Hillary" by Edward Klein, p.5; Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.

(6 )"You fucking idiot"
From the book "Crossfire" ~ p. 84; Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.

(7) "Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!
From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72; Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.

(8) "Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't fuck her here!!"
From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243; Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female.

This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander and Chief of our Military. On having to attend Veteran's Day Ceremonies; the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life;
Remember her most vile comment on having to attend : "what does it matter? they are all dead.”

None of these quotes has been denied, nor have any retractions been made.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFZytEUCXu4]Clinton on talking points: 'What difference at this point does it make?' - YouTube[/ame]

When caught in a LIE...

Yep, better suited to run the local brothel on the bad side of the tracks. A real roll model for our young women.

Yep, better suited to run the local brothel on the bad side of the tracks. A real roll model for our young women.
Indeed...there are 'gold diggers'....and then there are power mongers...

The only quote I want to hear from that evil bitch is that she has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.

Ah what difference does it make, still sounding Presidential to some.

The only quote I want to hear from that evil bitch is that she has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.

Eh fuck you.
I hate Hillary as much as the next person. I would never say that about someone else just because I thought their politics were shitty and they were sub-par as a human being.
I want her to realize her talents are wasted in politics and she should go teach in a university somewhere. Like Cuba maybe.

Better a foul-mouthed bitch to confront our enemies than a sniveling, grovelling toady?

Better a foul-mouthed bitch to confront our enemies than a sniveling, grovelling toady?

the problem with that is it trickles down and disseminates through the public and soon ya have a black president who refuses to prosecute black people then ya get knock out games going.
If there ever was a time young women needed a roll model its now

1351653918307_6157093.png

I will mad lib here for a second:

Reporter: Mrs. Clinton, how do you feel about Obama's new healthcare law?

Hillary: Obama's? That's not his healthcare law, he didn't build that! I DID!

the problem with that is it trickles down and disseminates through the public and soon ya have a black president who refuses to prosecute black people then ya get knock out games going.

Got a black prez that refuses to prosecute which black people?

how about the thugs that blocked the voting precinct in Philly?

how about the thugs that blocked the voting precinct in Philly?

Or the corrupt blacks in Mississippi?

Eh fuck you.
I hate Hillary as much as the next person. I would never say that about someone else just because I thought their politics were shitty and they were sub-par as a human being.
I want her to realize her talents are wasted in politics and she should go teach in a university somewhere. Like Cuba maybe.

Ah fuck you too If you really hated her you'd say the same thing. This bitch has blood on her hands just like all the rest. I give no leniency to her type.

Eh fuck you.

Ah fuck you too. If you really hated her you'd say the same thing. This bitch has blood on her hands just like all the rest. I give no leniency to her type and it's puzzling that anyone else would either.

She may be a bitch but she's OUR bitch kind of mentality, eh?

Well, I'll never forgive her actions and failure to act which led to Amb. Stevens' death and those of three other dedicated public servants, nor will I ever forget her complicity in trying to deceive the American people about what happened, why it happened and who was to blame.

All that as well as being called, Alinsky's Daughter" in college should be all there is to say.

Case closed.

Eh fuck you.

Ah fuck you too. If you really hated her you'd say the same thing. This bitch has blood on her hands just like all the rest. I give no leniency to her type and it's puzzling that anyone else would either.

When you right, you right!

We should never let another Muslim into this country.

There would be exceptions to this rule, as with all rules, but the exceptions should be very limited and the process for admission under these very rigid exceptions should take about 3 years.

In formulating this rule, pinheaded liberals...who seem to love Muslims...probably because they sniff votes...will need to remember that these barbarians who we are keeping out have no rights under our Constitution. They are foreigners and our Constitution does not protect them while they are squatting in their squalid villages in Arabia, Persia, Libya, Egypt, Palestine, Afghanistan etc....dreaming of having 72 virgins in Paradise...if they take a few Americans with them when they blow themselves up.

This policy should have started the day after 9/11.

And not just because the lunatics who perpetrated that murderous lunacy were Muslims. Because those lunatics are revered in Arabia because of it and their mothers are proud of them, and they are esteemed as the mothers who gave birth to martyrs. The whole culture is sick and not just the murderers it produces.

And not just that. It is because their sick culture will admit of no consideration regarding the concept of a Wall of Separation between Church and State....even once they get to this country. Their culture makes us (Americans/Infidels) and our way of life, one of the eternal enemies of this religion of hate.

And not just that. It is because they treat women like animals.

We should never let another Muslim into this country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back