8 quotes from Hillary Rodham Clinton

We should never let another Muslim into this country.

There would be exceptions to this rule, as with all rules, but the exceptions should be very limited and the process for admission under these very rigid exceptions should take about 3 years.

In formulating this rule, pinheaded liberals...who seem to love Muslims...probably because they sniff votes...will need to remember that these barbarians who we are keeping out have no rights under our Constitution. They are foreigners and our Constitution does not protect them while they are squatting in their squalid villages in Arabia, Persia, Libya, Egypt, Palestine, Afghanistan etc....dreaming of having 72 virgins in Paradise...if they take a few Americans with them when they blow themselves up.

This policy should have started the day after 9/11.

And not just because the lunatics who perpetrated that murderous lunacy were Muslims. Because those lunatics are revered in Arabia because of it and their mothers are proud of them, and they are esteemed as the mothers who gave birth to martyrs. The whole culture is sick and not just the murderers it produces.

And not just that. It is because their sick culture will admit of no consideration regarding the concept of a Wall of Separation between Church and State....even once they get to this country. Their culture makes us (Americans/Infidels) and our way of life, one of the eternal enemies of this religion of hate.

And not just that. It is because they treat women like animals.

Muslims have gotten behind the Liberals to affirm that they will stand hand in hand in support of Women's Rights and Gay Rights......LOL!!! Do you Liberals believe that?

The only quote I want to hear from that evil bitch is that she has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.

Eh fuck you.
I hate Hillary as much as the next person. I would never say that about someone else just because I thought their politics were shitty and they were sub-par as a human being.
I want her to realize her talents are wasted in politics and she should go teach in a university somewhere. Like Cuba maybe.

:thup:

It sickens me that you people would give mercy to this evil ****. I don't usually say the "C" word, but it's completely appropriate. This bitch has been weighed and measured. I don't understand why this is so difficult to contemplate.

It sickens me that you people would give mercy to this evil ****. I don't usually say the "C" word, but it's completely appropriate. This bitch has been weighed and measured. I don't understand why this is so difficult to contemplate.

I think inappropriate language cheapens the message. I avoid inappropriate language entirely; unless provoked--which is often, or drunk--also often.

Without approving of the method by it was conveyed I agree with your message.

If Hillary Rodham had not married Bill Clinton, she would be a night court public defender in some New England Township.

I think inappropriate language cheapens the message. I avoid inappropriate language entirely; unless provoked--which is often, or drunk--also often.

Without approving of the method by it was conveyed I agree with your message.

If Hillary Rodham had not married Bill Clinton, she would be a night court public defender in some New England Township.
I would not wish fatal illness on anyone just over political differences or character.

Bill and Hillary go back to Arkansas and go to a local diner to eat. Hillary says, Bill, do you see the guy at the grill? Yeah. We used to date in high school.
Bill says, see that. If you had married him you would be married to a short order cook. Instead you married me and you're married to the president of the united states.
Hillary says, Bill, if I had married him I would still be married to the president of the united states.

How about this Hillary quote, notice the heart and passion put into it....

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0]I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton - YouTube[/ame]

Where is that sentiment, heart and passion now? I hope nobody takes Hillary seriously as president. She's just way too old. Barack Obama is decades younger than her, and look at how the stress of the office has aged him. Hillary is already as old as the dinosaur era....she's just too old too handle the stress of the office by today's standards. Unfortunately, the only thing the Democrat party has to offer is washed up old aging white 1960's radicals who are a step away from a mortuary.

How about this Hillary quote, notice the heart and passion put into it....

I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton - YouTube

Where is that sentiment, heart and passion now? I hope nobody takes Hillary seriously as president. She's just way too old. Barack Obama is decades younger than her, and look at how the stress of the office has aged him. Hillary is already as old as the dinosaur era....she's just too old too handle the stress of the office by today's standards. Unfortunately, the only thing the Democrat party has to offer is washed up old aging white 1960's radicals who are a step away from a mortuary.

And the very same that were against 'Nam? The "Establishment"?

Funny? THEY are now the "Establishment", and they are doing the very same that they were against?

Hypocrisy knows no bounds when in power, does it?

Awesome post.

SAD I cannot REP you again this night.

Last edited:
Well, then you're a better person than I am. I could give rat's ass about human filth. Too much value put on them.
You're a good man. Don't deny yourself. Your intent was good...but kinda out there...and I wouldn't wish a disease on another person no matter how much I loathed them...walking in another's shoes...even if I wouldn't be caught dead wearing them.

Good Form none the less.

Ms. Wordsmith: Hillary Clinton Quotes from Eight Different Books @ AMERICAN DIGEST

we just elected a mean spirited dem, we don't need another

Sorry about the language but these are her actual words.

(1) "Where is the Godamn flag? I want the Godamn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise."
From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244; Hillary to staff at the Arkansas
Governor's mansion on Labor Day 1991.

(2) "Fuck off! It's enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I'm not going to talk to you, too!!
Just do your Godamn job and keep your mouth shut."
From the book "America Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 90; Hillary to her State Trooper
bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning."

(3) "If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!"
From the book "The First Partner" p. 259; Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who could not carry her
Luggage because he was required by regulations to keep his hands free in case of an incident. Her
reply when being so informed: "Then what the fuck good are you to me?"

(4) "Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else!
Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?"
From the book "Unlimited Access" by Clinton’s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139; Hillary is
Screaming at her Secret Service detail.

(5 )"Where's the miserable cock sucker?" (otherwise known as "Bill Clinton.” )
From the book "The Truth about Hillary" by Edward Klein, p.5; Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.

(6 )"You fucking idiot"
From the book "Crossfire" ~ p. 84; Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.

(7) "Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!
From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72; Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.

(8) "Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't fuck her here!!"
From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243; Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female.

This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander and Chief of our Military. On having to attend Veteran's Day Ceremonies; the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life;
Remember her most vile comment on having to attend : "what does it matter? they are all dead.”

None of these quotes has been denied, nor have any retractions been made.
I don't blame you. If I were you I'd be afraid too, very afraid.

Ms. Wordsmith: Hillary Clinton Quotes from Eight Different Books @ AMERICAN DIGEST

(1) "Where is the Godamn flag? I want the Godamn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise."
From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244; Hillary to staff at the Arkansas

(2) "Fuck off! It's enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I'm not going to talk to you, too!!
From the book "America Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 90; Hillary to her State Trooper

(3) "If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!"
From the book "The First Partner" p. 259; Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who could not carry her
Luggage because he was required by regulations to keep his hands free in case of an incident. Her

(4) "Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else!
From the book "Unlimited Access" by Clinton’s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139; Hillary is

From the book "The Truth about Hillary" by Edward Klein, p.5; Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.

(6 )"You fucking idiot"
From the book "Crossfire" ~ p. 84; Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.

(7) "Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!
From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72; Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.

From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243; Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female.

This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander and Chief of our Military. On having to attend Veteran's Day Ceremonies; the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life;
Remember her most vile comment on having to attend : "what does it matter? they are all dead.”

WHY? Will the poster end up as Vince Foster in Fort Marcie Park?:eusa_whistle:

(6 )"You fucking idiot"

I wouldn't know. Neg rep huh, you lose the argument before it even starts. Run along and have yourself a nice little cry. Neg rep is for pussies.

I wouldn't know. Neg rep huh, you lose the argument before it even starts. Run along and have yourself a nice little cry. Neg rep is for pussies.
No, the argument has been ongoing...I suggest you do your darnedest to try to keep up will you? And YES what YOU got was deserved.

DEAL with it.

You people are so scared of Hillary, you probably soil your pants when she appears on the evening news....:lol::poop:

Hillary has left a trail of wrong doing and imcompetence like a slug since she and Bill were stealing money from hapless investors and hiding it in off-shore accounts and even stealing those moon rocks back during their halcyon days in Arkansas. 'Whitewater' ring a bell?
The Clintons are the American version of the 'Duvaliers'.
Today and back then the more the Clintons misbehaved the more the LIBs love them. It's like with Obama admitting to using cocaine. For LIBs these misdeeds are actually a badge of honor. "They must be my kind of people. They steal and lie and eff peoples lives up and do drugs after all".
Anyway.
We can all now enjoy watching Hillary start wearing big bright 'apple blossom' flower print dresses with the matching huge hats when she visits her 'Southern Baptist church base'. We can listen to her new found Southern Baptist drawl with a touch of Ebonics added. Not to mention getting watch the 'photo ops' of her going into/coming out of a bunch of S. Baptist churches she until recently had no idea existed, not to mention her 'return' to the Christian fold. She will find her 'roots' back in Arkansas. "New York?. Never heard of the place. I'm from the Apple Blossom state".
Ya, Hillary will waddle over to the 'well' AKA the place where the Black voter hang just like the LIBs always do. She'll promise them whatever they want. She'll blow her 'dog whistle' and make 'secret hand shakes' with 'Rev. Al' and the other radical LIBs at MSNBC.
Of course then if she's elected she will turn her back on the Blacks who voted for her just like every other LIB politician has done for decades.
(What specifically has Obama done for the Blacks since taking office? Zero. That's what the Blacks can look forward to with Hillary as President.)

Hillary has left a trail of wrong doing and imcompetence like a slug since she and Bill were stealing money from hapless investors and hiding it in off-shore accounts and even stealing those moon rocks back during their halcyon days in Arkansas. 'Whitewater' ring a bell?
The Clintons are the American version of the 'Duvaliers'.
Today and back then the more the Clintons misbehaved the more the LIBs love them. It's like with Obama admitting to using cocaine. For LIBs these misdeeds are actually a badge of honor. "They must be my kind of people. They steal and lie and eff peoples lives up and do drugs after all".
Anyway.
We can all now enjoy watching Hillary start wearing big bright 'apple blossom' flower print dresses with the matching huge hats when she visits her 'Southern Baptist church base'. We can listen to her new found Southern Baptist drawl with a touch of Ebonics added. Not to mention getting watch the 'photo ops' of her going into/coming out of a bunch of S. Baptist churches she until recently had no idea existed, not to mention her 'return' to the Christian fold. She will find her 'roots' back in Arkansas. "New York?. Never heard of the place. I'm from the Apple Blossom state".
Ya, Hillary will waddle over to the 'well' AKA the place where the Black voter hang just like the LIBs always do. She'll promise them whatever they want. She'll blow her 'dog whistle' and make 'secret hand shakes' with 'Rev. Al' and the other radical LIBs at MSNBC.
Of course then if she's elected she will turn her back on the Blacks who voted for her just like every other LIB politician has done for decades.
(What specifically has Obama done for the Blacks since taking office? Zero. That's what the Blacks can look forward to with Hillary as President.)

Spot on. I remember when she was running for Senator in NY and put out that her grandfather or some shit had been Jewish. Blatant race pandering.
But the Democratic Party has had it with the Clintons. They have a winning formula: a clean articulate black man promising free govt cheese to inner city Negroes. They'll take Cory Booker a hundred times over an old white bitch like Hillary.

There would be exceptions to this rule, as with all rules, but the exceptions should be very limited and the process for admission under these very rigid exceptions should take about 3 years.

In formulating this rule, pinheaded liberals...who seem to love Muslims...probably because they sniff votes...will need to remember that these barbarians who we are keeping out have no rights under our Constitution. They are foreigners and our Constitution does not protect them while they are squatting in their squalid villages in Arabia, Persia, Libya, Egypt, Palestine, Afghanistan etc....dreaming of having 72 virgins in Paradise...if they take a few Americans with them when they blow themselves up.

This policy should have started the day after 9/11.

And not just because the lunatics who perpetrated that murderous lunacy were Muslims. Because those lunatics are revered in Arabia because of it and their mothers are proud of them, and they are esteemed as the mothers who gave birth to martyrs. The whole culture is sick and not just the murderers it produces.

And not just that. It is because their sick culture will admit of no consideration regarding the concept of a Wall of Separation between Church and State....even once they get to this country. Their culture makes us (Americans/Infidels) and our way of life, one of the eternal enemies of this religion of hate.

And not just that. It is because they treat women like animals.

Muslims have gotten behind the Liberals to affirm that they will stand hand in hand in support of Women's Rights and Gay Rights......LOL!!! Do you Liberals believe that?

liarberals will believe anything another liarberal says, and by golly that is the absolute truth :up: .... :lmao:

Forum List

Back