80 % of Georgians want to join the European Union. Thats why Moscow imperialists hate them I Georgia is Europe 🇬🇪🇪🇺 Muscovy is Asia

do you support Georgians?

• Yes, Georgia is Europe 🇬🇪🇪🇺 . Muscovy is Asia

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
The odds of Georgia ever becoming a EU member are quite low. A small, poor and corrupted country, with territorial disputes, polarized society and having no direct borders with the rest of the EU. The chances are quite slim.

Oh no. That's very fascinating if you are right, although I doubt this is really an essence. Emotionally for sure Georgia is an European country. And Georgia has a very nice flag. Remembers me to the first flag of the Holy Roman Empire - with a little more modern "chaotic" touch. ("Chaos" in sense of a higher form of living order).

255px-Flag_of_Georgia.svg.png

Long live Georgia!

Last edited:
Oh no. That's very fascinating if you are right, although I doubt this is really an essence. Emotionally for sure Georgia is an European country. And Georgia has a very nice flag. Remembers me to the first flag of the Holy Roman Empire - with a little more modern "chaotic" touch. ("Chaos" in sense of a higher form of living order).

Long live Georgia!

Depends on what 'European' means here. Christian heritage and democracy, yes. Nepotism (or even a clan system), corruption, so called traditional values make it an Oriental nation.

Depends on what 'European' means here.

European means European.

Christian heritage and democracy, yes.

Eh? ¿You did not hear the greek sound of this music?

Nepotism (or even a clan system), corruption, so called traditional values make it an Oriental nation.

Occident = the West = Rome (=Milano=Ravenna)
Orient = the East = Constantinople (="Rome", Byzantine Empire)

Together 8th century BC - 13th century AD ~ 2000 years of European history.
And the Roman Empire and the Byzantine Empire together with the Holy Roman Empire (Middle and East Frankish Empire) are about 2500 years of interleaving history.

Last edited:
Typically for Soviets and other extremists. The only way you like to learn is to let die and to die. Leave the Ukraine with all of your soldiers. Yesterday. Our peace policy - the best peace policy that has ever existed in the world - has unfortunately failed because of Russia under Putin. Peace is now your decision - not the decision of anyone else. End this stupid and senseless war. I do not like to see your mothers suffering. So slave, the best will be to tell your master Putin he has to do his war alone.

Russia under Putin has by the way no supporters in Germany. Specially no supporters in the part of the population who had to suffer under the Russians as well in the former GDR and in Russia herself. Leave him alone and/or hand him over to the international court.

Translation:

When he got up on the morning that was his last
The sun shone and the birds squawked loudly
A wave of desire swept over him
And sticky dew covered his skin

A wide crack ran through the vein-blue sky
Dark waters broke over him
An unknown power rose deep within him
And all at once, everything was clear to him
That nothing was as it was yesterday

When angels hate
They fall like stones from the firmament
When angels hate
They fly into the world as dark birds
When angels hate
Land as a black shadow that torments us
And take revenge
On the people who have fallen like them

When he set out he left everything behind
His steps were light as a feather and free
Under his coat he wore a cold black steel
He smiled softly and hummed as he went

His hand gave seven people a quick death
Until a bullet knocked him down himself
Those who knew him said it was strange
For he was never seen happier
The splendour of an angel was on him

When angels hate
When angels hate
When angels hate
And take revenge
On the people who have fallen

When angels hate
When angels hate
When angels hate
And take revenge
On the people who have fallen like them

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

That's what we are doing. We are leaving Ukraine. Not only with out soldiers, but with our civilians and our lands, too.
But, quid pro quo, we expected from you, dear Nazies, some actions, too. Leave Europe. Run to Canada and Argentina, find the most deepest holes and hide there. May be, we won't find some of your. It's the best chance we can suggest to you.
Other Europeans will build the system of equal rights and undivided safety.

Long live Georgia!

That's what we are doing. We are leaving Ukraine. Not only with out soldiers, but with our civilians and our lands, too.

I know why I am a philosopher, sophist. Words do not create reality. Nightmares are only nightmares. They have not to come true.

But, quid pro quo,

Whoow - Latin. Nice. What about "actio est reactio"? Also Latin.

we expected from you, dear Nazies, some actions, too. Leave Europe.

You call me a Nazi? I suggest to you to try to find your peace with god. And I guess it will not be wise to laugh about this "naive" statement now. It's your life. You have every right to destroy your own life. But let your hell be your own hell.

Run to Canada and Argentina, find the most deepest holes and hide there. May be, we won't find some of your. It's the best chance we can suggest to you.
Other Europeans will build the system of equal rights and undivided safety.

Okay - I always thought political propaganda is not able to be stupid enough. Now I doubt this. Thank you for this little hope.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back