88 people shot, 18 murders in Chicago last week.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Well so much for Chicago leaders getting a handle on violent crime. That is a staggering number of shootings even for America's shooting gallery. I truly feel for the people of those communities that have to endure living in a war zone year and year because of failed Democrat leadership.

Well so much for Chicago leaders getting a handle on violent crime. That is a staggering number of shootings even for America's shooting gallery. I truly feel for the people of those communities that have to endure living in a war zone year and year because of failed Democrat leadership.

Looks like that statist left revolving door of justice may not be working out so good, eh?

Heyjackass.com is saying 102 shot and wounded, 26 shot and killed last week.

Chicago Crime, Murder & Mayhem | Criminal Infographics | HeyJackass!

Where's IM2 to come here and blame it on "Racist white MAGA Republican Trump-supporters"?

Forum List

Back