9/11/01 left wing "Troofers" vs 9/11/12 right wing "Troofers" haha!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Ok, I cant help but note this. After 9/11/01, "truthers" popped up, questioning the offical GWB and Co explanation, and made big time accusations. Left wingers mostly, and right wingers mocked them and made fun of them.

Well...9/11/12 happened in Benghazi, and the right just cant let it go. We are getting a whole new "Truther" movement...just 11 years later haha!

Well...right wingers....can you stay consistent and simply say that on ANOTHER 9/11... a bunch of angry, pissed off Muslims caught us off guard just like in 2001? No grand conspiracy exists.

BEEEEEEEENGHAZZZZIIII DAMMIT!!!!! The new 9-11 truther movement!:eusa_angel:

Tell me why did the Obama administration lie to cover it up then? My suspicions is because of the election. But there can be no denying that he lied about it when he is on record claiming it wasnt a terror attack but a response to a video when it's obvious it was a terror attack.

Most 9/11 truthers were just conspiracy theorist types to begin with like people that think aliens come to earth, jessie ventura and alex jones.

The current attacks on the president are from radical right wing extremists that are using this excuses to channel their racism to trash to president, such as he's a muslim/communist/solicalist/marxist from Kenya with a fake birth certificate.

Fox and the rest of the right wing propaganda machine deliberately keeps feeding their sheep piles of BS to keep their idiots parroting their garbage.

First Obama was a muslim from kenya with a fake birth certificate so he should be removed as president.

Once that blew up in their faces, they went nuts making up fake BS with fast and furious

Once that blew up in their faces, they went nuts making up BS with Benghazi.

Once that blew up in their faces, they went nuts making up BS that the gun crime in Chicago is all Obama's fault.

Those on the far right are the most ignorant sheep on the planet. Their stupidity is unbelievable.

Last edited:
Kinda like how the original 9/11 troofers said Bush lied about WMD's just to get us into Iraq and send money to his contractors? Not saying thats the case, but thats what they all said.

See? Its just a cycle of moronism.

I think the worst of all is how the economy is slowly getting better...bit by bit.

All the deficit and budget alarmism the right pushed for the past 4 years is kinda...well, looks kinda stupid now.

Bush did lie about WMD's, that's not a conspiracy theory.

Well, maybe, maybe not. Same with Obama about Benghazi.

I just find it humorous how the right made fun of 9/11/01 truthers for a decade....and now they themselves are, literally, "9/11 Truthers" (of 2012!).

Tell me why did the Obama administration lie to cover it up then? My suspicions is because of the election. But there can be no denying that he lied about it when he is on record claiming it wasnt a terror attack but a response to a video when it's obvious it was a terror attack.

Actually, the first person to blame it on the video was Mittens.

Timeline for the attack went something like this.................

On the morning of the attack, the embassy in CAIRO EGYPT put out a statement saying that they hoped nobody would use the date as a reason to demonstrate and protest.

That afternoon, the embassy in Benghazi Libya was attacked.

The following day (like at 1 am the following day) Mittens releases his statement about the attacks and blames it on the video, because he didn't want to release his statement on the same day the attack happened.

That morning, Obama has a press conference in the WH rose garden, and he calls it an attack of terror.

That weekend, Susan Rice goes on television and releases all the information that she has available, but tells everyone that we still don't know everything that occurred.

Next thing ya know? The right wing fires up the conspiracy machine.

Ok, I cant help but note this. After 9/11/01, "truthers" popped up, questioning the offical GWB and Co explanation, and made big time accusations. Left wingers mostly, and right wingers mocked them and made fun of them.

Well...9/11/12 happened in Benghazi, and the right just cant let it go. We are getting a whole new "Truther" movement...just 11 years later haha!

Well...right wingers....can you stay consistent and simply say that on ANOTHER 9/11... a bunch of angry, pissed off Muslims caught us off guard just like in 2001? No grand conspiracy exists.

You miss the point dufus.

I missed the point? Of what.....constantly bringing up a Muslim terror attack on "9/11" that many partisans question the honesty and integrity of our president over?

See, that phrase fits 9/11 2001 and 2012.

Thank you!!! No president is perfect, but to think any United States president would be behind such attacks is too ridiculous for words.

I know thinking strains you greatly but try it anyway the 9-11-01 truther's believed that 9-11 was inside job by the Bush administration I have heard no one claim Benghazi was a inside job By the Obama administration. I have heard many ask why security concerns by ambassador Stevens were not addressed and why there was no nearby help for them legitimate questions that don't fall into conspiracy theory realm. I have a suggestion to deal with these questions let's have 9-11-12 commission just as we had a 9-11-01 commission to get some answers. Anyone have a problem with this?

QUOTE=bucs90;6735317]Ok, I cant help but note this. After 9/11/01, "truthers" popped up, questioning the offical GWB and Co explanation, and made big time accusations. Left wingers mostly, and right wingers mocked them and made fun of them.

BEEEEEEEENGHAZZZZIIII DAMMIT!!!!! The new 9-11 truther movement!:eusa_angel:[/QUOTE]

__________________________________________​
September 16, 2012

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice said the attack on the American consulate in Benghazi last week was not premeditated, directly contradicting top Libyan officials who say the attack was planned in advance.

“Our current best assessment, based on the information that we have at present, is that, in fact, what this began as, it was a spontaneous – not a premeditated – response to what had transpired in Cairo,” Rice told me this morning on “This Week.”

“In Cairo, as you know, a few hours earlier, there was a violent protest that was undertaken in reaction to this very offensive video that was disseminated,” Rice said, referring to protests in Egypt Tuesday over a film that depicts the Prophet Muhammad as a fraud. Protesters in Cairo breached the walls of the U.S. Embassy, tearing apart an American flag.

“We believe that folks in Benghazi, a small number of people came to the embassy to – or to the consulate, rather, to replicate the sort of challenge that was posed in Cairo,” Rice said. “And then as that unfolded, it seems to have been hijacked, let us say, by some individual clusters of extremists who came with heavier weapons… And it then evolved from there.”

Continue reading: --->
'This Week' Transcript: U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice - ABC News

THEN There's this: --->

September 16, 2012

Libya's president says he believes al-Qaida is behind a deadly attack in eastern Libya that killed U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other U.S. staffers.

In an exclusive interview with NPR in Benghazi, President Mohammed el-Megarif says foreigners infiltrated Libya over the past few months, planned the attack and used Libyans to carry it out.

Continue reading: --->
Consulate Attack Preplanned, Libya's President Says : NPR

Truth? who needs the truth? What's the difference?

All I can suggest is that Republicans KEEP pushing this, hard. Forever.

It will definitely get voters on their side hahaha!!!

Forum List

Back