9/11: Have we had enough revenge yet?

Hmm, no one more blood thirsty than Americans, so why would you think we lack a history of agressiveness? Bib Laden's complaint was American agression in the world.
showing once again, you dont know what the fuck you are talking about

Tell me village idiot, don't you get tired of me making you look like a fool? Surely, one would think by now, after countless times of me making you look stupid, you might bite off your hand that types nonsense. Now here you go sweet cheeks, and sin no more.

"An examination of bin Laden's speeches over the years shows that the underlying message has remained consistent: Americans have repeatedly humiliated Muslims with a foreign policy that has propped up corrupt governments in the Middle East and perpetuated conflict in the region. Until you prevail on your government to stop, we will strike back. "

"He did not quote the Koran during his latest, 13-minute speech, and he also avoided the obscure historical references that peppered his previous statements. Instead, he justified his embrace of terrorism in layman's language, explaining his tactics as a logical response to what he depicted as U.S. aggression. "

"Should a man be blamed for defending his sanctuary?" he said, speaking in a composed manner and using formal Arabic. "Is defending oneself and punishing the aggressor in kind objectionable terrorism? If it is such, then it is unavoidable for us."

From Bin Laden, Different Style, Same Message (washingtonpost.com)

Now that we know you do not know fuck, crawl under a rock and lick your lack of credibility...........:lol: Try decompression again..........

Bin Laden is a MASS MURDERER and NOTHING ELSE.

If the Muslims people feel that there are greviences against them, by the people of the United States, that need to be addressed, they should select a more respectable spokesperson.

For as long as the leader and spokesperson of the agrieved Islamic people is a MASS MURDERER, we will continue to consider them to be nothing but a bunch of organized MURDERERS.

Murder is forbidden in the Islamic religion, is it not?

I'd be hard put to believe that it is.

Bin Laden did not think we would respond, he said himself he thought we were nothing but a paper tiger

Even if he tried to convince others of that, they wouldn't believe him if we had a history of responding aggressively.

Hmm, no one more blood thirsty than Americans, so why would you think we lack a history of aggressiveness? Bib Laden's complaint was American aggression in the world.

No it wasn't. His complaint was that we had troops stationed in Mecca, and other holy sites. He thought we were weak and would not retaliate, so the claim that he thought we are to aggressive is ridiculous and contradicts other things he has said. If we reacted aggressively, like we used to when American interests were attacked, he would have simply staid in his cave and left us alone.

Even if he tried to convince others of that, they wouldn't believe him if we had a history of responding aggressively.

Hmm, no one more blood thirsty than Americans, so why would you think we lack a history of aggressiveness? Bib Laden's complaint was American aggression in the world.

No it wasn't. His complaint was that we had troops stationed in Mecca, and other holy sites. He thought we were weak and would not retaliate, so the claim that he thought we are to aggressive is ridiculous and contradicts other things he has said. If we reacted aggressively, like we used to when American interests were attacked, he would have simply staid in his cave and left us alone.
shitau is too fucking stupid

If America really wanted revenge it would have used these on the middle east on September 11:

106vr.jpg

Has the nitrogen cut off the oxygen to your brain? I gave you a direct BL quote dumb fuck, and all you got is personal attacks. LOL!! Loser!!! Might teach you to keep your yap shut, so you won't look like a foooooooooooool. hehehehehahahaha! :lol:

Has the nitrogen cut off the oxygen to your brain? I gave you a direct BL quote dumb fuck, and all you got is personal attacks. LOL!! Loser!!! Might teach you to keep your yap shut, so you won't look like a foooooooooooool. hehehehehahahaha! :lol:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT
:lol:

No it wasn't.

Yes it was, and I supplied a direct BL quote, if you happen to be following along.

His complaint was that we had troops stationed in Mecca, and other holy sites.

Are "troops stationed in Mecca, and other holy sites" "American aggression in the world" ?? Or is Mecca on another planet?? Yes or no will do............

He thought we were weak and would not retaliate, so the claim that he thought we are to aggressive is ridiculous and contradicts other things he has said.

You are WRONG, I just provided a BL quote that contradicts you. You Are Wrong...

If we reacted aggressively, like we used to when American interests were attacked, he would have simply staid in his cave and left us alone.

Apparently that has never been the case for BL, has it? He had been planning US attacks for years prior to 911. I guess your cave idea sucks, huh?? :lol:

Last edited:

YOU ARE AN IDIOT

Coming from a village idiot that was soundly defeated on this thread, and is a Loser, I take your remark with a grain of salt. Decompress dude.................:lol:

YOU ARE AN IDIOT

Coming from a village idiot that was soundly defeated on this thread, and is a Loser, I take your remark with a grain of salt. Decompress dude.................:lol:
you haven't won anything, you fucking moron
LOL

Yes it was, and I supplied a direct BL quote, if you happen to be following along.

I have, and saw nothing to contradict my position. I presume you are talking about this quote here:

"An examination of bin Laden's speeches over the years shows that the underlying message has remained consistent: Americans have repeatedly humiliated Muslims with a foreign policy that has propped up corrupt governments in the Middle East and perpetuated conflict in the region. Until you prevail on your government to stop, we will strike back. "

"He did not quote the Koran during his latest, 13-minute speech, and he also avoided the obscure historical references that peppered his previous statements. Instead, he justified his embrace of terrorism in layman's language, explaining his tactics as a logical response to what he depicted as U.S. aggression. "

"Should a man be blamed for defending his sanctuary?" he said, speaking in a composed manner and using formal Arabic. "Is defending oneself and punishing the aggressor in kind objectionable terrorism? If it is such, then it is unavoidable for us."

He is clearly not talking about any military actions, but the foreign policy that supported Israel and "humiliated" Muslims. If we had aggressively defended ourselves to previous attacks he might have tried to sell the same line to the Taliban, but they would have been less likely to allow him the set up training facilities, especially if we had told them we knew he was there.

Are "troops stationed in Mecca, and other holy sites" "American aggression in the world" ?? Or is Mecca on another planet?? Yes or no will do............

Are the troops there at the invitation of the government? A simple yes or no will do. Unless I missed something, invited people are not considered aggressors.

You are WRONG, I just provided a BL quote that contradicts you. You Are Wrong...

Actually, the quote contradicts you.

Apparently that has never been the case for BL, has it? He had been planning US attacks for years prior to 911. I guess your cave idea sucks, huh?? :lol:

We have not been nuking people who attacked us either.

"We created the obscene definition of "collateral damage", for if "collateral" means that these victims are innocent, then "collateral" also means that we are innocent of killing them. It was not our wish to kill them -- even if we knew it was inevitable that we would. "Collateral" is our exoneration. This one word is the difference between "them" and "us", between our God-given right to kill and Bin Laden's God-given right to murder.

That's why we know how many died on 9/11 -- 2,966, although the figure may be higher -- and why we don't "do body counts" on those whom we kill. Because they -- "our" victims -- must have no identities, no innocence, no personality, no cause or belief or feelings; and because we have killed far, far more human beings than Bin Laden and the Taliban and al-Qa'ida. " - Robert Fisk

Awww, did your muslim shit brothers start something they couldnt handle? Boohoo. I see no reason to ever stop killing them.

:cuckoo:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT

you haven't won anything, you fucking moron
LOL

You are still the Loser, who lost his way on this thread. I have shown a clear & decisive victory over you, ya village idiot. Hell, you don't know when you are the fool of ISMB. :cuckoo: Bends get you huh?

Forum List

Back