Zone1 JD Vance chose Catholicism.. why?

JFK was a serial adulterer who had an affair with an East German spy. His father taught him that Christianity was for women, not men.
I knew he was an adulterer but not that his father told him that! However, I feel a lot of men think that way.. don't go to Church w/ the wife and/or children.. bad way to think

He says he chose to become Catholic because the goals of the Catholic Church were the same as his own or words to that effect.

The Catholic Church (meaning the REAL one, which is not seen at the Vatican, but I will not digress further) is the only "church".. Oh, wait, it's the only Church, PERIOD, but anyhow, it is the only Christian community that still teaches that artificial birth control is a mortal sin and abortion--ditto. It is always intrinsically evil --yeh, even when the child is young and small in the womb. The CC put no age limit on that Faith tenet.. That makes the CC one of the few logical entities in Christendom.

and etc... etc

Here's a link even though I can't say I totally trust it

That is between him and G-d.

Hopefully he finds the light and the truth. We each have to forge our own path and understanding.

Forum List

Back