9/11 Plane Part Found in Alley Near World Trade Center

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest
9/11 Plane Part Found in Alley Near World Trade Center

A 5-foot-long chunk of airplane debris found near the World Trade Center site is believed to be a piece of landing gear from one of the planes that hit the towers more than 11 years ago, NBC 4 New York first reported.

Police confirmed Friday that the part was found wedged between two buildings in a very narrow alley between the rear of 50 Murray St. and back of 51 Park Place, the site where a mosque and community center has been proposed three blocks from ground zero.

The part bears a "Boeing" stamp, followed by a series of numbers.

NYPD said the landing gear was found after surveyors hired by the property owner inspecting the rear of 51 Park Place called police on Wednesday. See below for a map.

9/11 Plane Part Found in Alley Near World Trade Center | NBC New York

9-11-debris-map.jpg

130426-landing-gear-01.photoblog600.jpg

130426-landing-gear-v-small-03.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

Wow, crazy that it ended up wedged between those two buildings.

It was probably placed there to jumpstart the conspiracy nuts.

I would be lying if I did not admit to thinking the same. I also thought that some may claim that it is to stop the Mosque from being built since it was found wedged in between that building and another.

All kinds of conspiracy theories there.

CaféAuLait;7153955 said:
It was probably placed there to jumpstart the conspiracy nuts.

I would be lying if I did not admit to thinking the same. I also thought that some may claim that it is to stop the Mosque from being built since it was found wedged in between that building and another.

All kinds of conspiracy theories there.

Which will no doubt be addressed by the usual suspects. :lol:

But... but... Truthers said missiles hit those buildings. They don't have Boeing landing gear on them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-QycTzwV7c]CNN - Hijacker's passport found in WTC rubble Saturday - YouTube[/ame]

CNN..."IF YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT"

The Missing Black Boxes

The flight data recorder—or black box—is integral to the investigation of any plane crash. No less so in the case of the 9/11 attacks. A recovered black box could provide crucial information about the last moments in the cockpit, such as: What language were the hijackers speaking? Did they have any contact with associates on the ground? What were their motivations? What group was directing their actions?

Titanium-reinforced and engineered to survive intense fire, flight data recorders are highly resistant to damage. They are painted bright orange, despite their black-box nickname, and equipped with both radio and sonar beacons. Thanks to this design, they have survived and been recovered even after the most dire of crashes. TWA Flight 800, for example, exploded in a gigantic fireball off of Long Island, NY, and the flight recorder was still recovered in less than a week more than 100 feet down on the ocean floor. Yet despite this durability, the government claims that no flight recording device from either plane was ever recovered from Ground Zero

The Missing Black Boxes - 9/11 Conspiracy by truTV

Sad reminder of a most sad day in American history. :(

Thank you for posting CaféAuLait

Forum List

Back