🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

90 yr vets cant see their ww2 memorial but we can build a 98K out house

You can't make this shit up. No pun intended.

On the bright side we get to see "Team Obama Meanies" in full swing relishing their pricky roles in the shut down.

Open for Business: Gov't to Erect $98,670 Outhouse | CNS News Open for Business: Gov't to Erect $98,670 Outhouse

So Obama's people hate Alaska so much they can't go out and hire a local contractor to build such a small outhouse for $2,000 using Alaskan wood?

That's certainly making a point for all to see how Obama takes his revenge out on states of his "Enemies" like Sarah Palin.

Why are we putting up with this President's revenge tactics and sloppily-hidden get-rich-quick schemes for those who feather his bed?

Its quite likely that John Brennan's boys over at CIA are poring over the photographs of each of the vets that breached the Barrycades at the memorials for the purpose of identifying each and every one of them. Barry, based on his personal assessment that all of his enemies come from within America, instead of from without which was the CIA's originally intended direction to focus its gaze upon identifying, containing, and confronting all foreign threats, has turned all the nation's Intel agencies attention inward on America's citizens instead. Once the identities of each of these vets has been confirmed, each and every one of them will likely be placed on Death Panel fast tracks. Comrade Barack has very little concern for them, for their valor and sacrfice only helped to build the nation Comrade Barack became president of on January 20, 2009, a nation that Comrade Barack admitted repeatedly to loathing and despising. "This is the first time I've ever been proud of my country" Really, Michelle?

Chris Muir toys with an iconic photo.

Photo/Cartoon of the Day | Power Line

Legalinsurrection takes time to comment.

Barricades | Iwo Jima Memorial | Syracuse

barricades | monuments | shutdown | tuffy clown

Open for Business: Gov't to Erect $98,670 Outhouse | CNS News Open for Business: Gov't to Erect $98,670 Outhouse

So Obama's people hate Alaska so much they can't go out and hire a local contractor to build such a small outhouse for $2,000 using Alaskan wood?

That's certainly making a point for all to see how Obama takes his revenge out on states of his "Enemies" like Sarah Palin.

Why are we putting up with this President's revenge tactics and sloppily-hidden get-rich-quick schemes for those who feather his bed?

Did you put it under contract?

What is the going rate for Alaskan labor? Are you going to allow a privy on a National park? Why not just ask people to shit in the woods?
Saves money

How about one made of ice?

ice_outhouse.jpg

The Forest Service said they didn't want to pollute the area with human waste.

Which makes me wonder what the Alaskan grizzly bears use when they have to take a dump? .. :cool:

For the love of God, will someone please prove Obama is doing this intentionally? I hate that rat bastard too, but I like truth. Did this occur 17 years ago?

Forum List

Back