🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A atheist Jew is just an athesit, not an atheist Jew according to the

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
President of the Atheist society here in America, who use to call himself an secular Jew.

this would be the same for Christians, Muslims, Hindus or Buddha's.

And this is important to you because.......

Even a ex jew agrees with me, that jew is not a race.

What makes not any difference for any racist who likes to kill Jews because he hates Jews and/or god.

Well the should quick acting racist in Israel then. You statement makes no sense, what do the killers in Israel and an atheist have anything to do with God? Neither did her song since I don't speak Yiddish.

Oh I get it: Palestinian Arab terrorism in a crowded restaurant in the centre of Jerusalem.

Sad very sad, but Israel has itself to blame , and why not sings songs for all the dead Palestinian Children dead by the hands of the Israelis.

Last edited:
islamo Nazis sows like to play with semantics------they think so doing makes them seem "intellectual"

What makes not any difference for any racist who likes to kill Jews because he hates Jews and/or god.

Well the should quick acting racist in Israel then. You statement makes no sense, what do the killers in Israel and an atheist have anything to do with God? Neither did her song since I don't speak Yiddish.

Oh I get it: Palestinian Arab terrorism in a crowded restaurant in the centre of Jerusalem.

Sad very sad, but Israel has itself to blame , and why not sings songs for all the dead Palestinian Children dead by the hands of the Israelis.

The population growth of the Palestinians is the highest population growth in the world. In 1864 lived about 250000 Muslims with arabic roots in this area. Today this are about 10 million Palestinians worldwide. If about 2 billion Germans would exist today then this situation would be comparable. So I'm not able to imagine what it really means what the Palestinians are doing. For sure Palestinians don't use the categorical imperative of Immanuel Kant, because if every nation in the world had done the same all mankind would be dead now.

Besides: I personally never would allow the political existance of a small area like Gaza with so many inhabitants. It remembers me to experiments with rats in cages. That's not a joke and not an attack. In general I would say the best could be if Egypt takes the responsibility for Gaza.

Last edited:

The population growth of the Palestinians is the highest population growth in the world. In 1864 lived about 250000 Muslims with arabic roots in this area. Today this are about 10 million Palestinians. If about 4 billion Germans would exist today then this situation would be comparable. So I'm not able to imagine what it really means what the Palestinians are doing. For sure Palestinians don't use the categorical imperative of Immanuel Kant, because if every nation in the world had done the same all mankind would be dead now.

Besides: I personally never would allow the political existance of an area like Gaza with so many inhabitants. It remembers me to experiments with rats in cages. That's not a joke and not an attack. In general I would say the best could be if Egypt takes the responsibility for Gaza.

It was their land and its the Zionist who should leave. Oh yes the Zionist do have them like rats in a cage and now and then they dirty the cage up with their firebombs. The Pals were there before the Zionist, and the Pals should get some backbone and fight to retake their country back. The Zionist can go back to the SU or Russia now.

The population growth of the Palestinians is the highest population growth in the world. In 1864 lived about 250000 Muslims with arabic roots in this area. Today this are about 10 million Palestinians. If about 4 billion Germans would exist today then this situation would be comparable. So I'm not able to imagine what it really means what the Palestinians are doing. For sure Palestians don't use the categorical imperative of Immanuel Kant, because if every nation in the world had done the same all mankind would be dead now.

Besides: I personally never would allow the political existance of an area like Gaza with so many inhabitants. It remembers me to experiments with rats in cages. That's not a joke and not an attack. In general I would say the best could be if Egypt takes the responsibility for Gaza.

It seems to me that you know nothing about the way Egyptians "FEEL" about BALESTINIANS------
Gaza was a hell-hole when Egypt had it. Long ago---when
I was a child (cute as a little button kid)-----I read islamo Nazi
literature.. ---The tattered pamphlets were ALL OVER the
little Nazi town in which I grew up----- The pamphlets were all about JOOOOS----and the evil they do. There was lots
about "arabs" One article complete with pictures featured
tattered looking miserable kids standing behind barbed
wire fences------the place looked like a concentration camp.
captioned "GAZA CONCENTRATION CAMP"
"the jews put us here' I was horrified and showed
it to my mother-----saying "look--they have concentration
camps in Israel" ------she said "gaza is Egypt"

The population growth of the Palestinians is the highest population growth in the world. In 1864 lived about 250000 Muslims with arabic roots in this area. Today this are about 10 million Palestinians. If about 4 billion Germans would exist today then this situation would be comparable. So I'm not able to imagine what it really means what the Palestinians are doing. For sure Palestians don't use the categorical imperative of Immanuel Kant, because if every nation in the world had done the same all mankind would be dead now.

It seems to me that you know nothing about the way Egyptians "FEEL" about BALESTINIANS------
little Nazi town in which I grew up----- The pamphlets were all about JOOOOS----and the evil they do. There was lots

Now Gaza is Egypt. No wonder your Mom was very confused and now you are.

The population growth of the Palestinians is the highest population growth in the world. In 1864 lived about 250000 Muslims with arabic roots in this area. Today this are about 10 million Palestinians. If about 4 billion Germans would exist today then this situation would be comparable. So I'm not able to imagine what it really means what the Palestinians are doing. For sure Palestinians don't use the categorical imperative of Immanuel Kant, because if every nation in the world had done the same all mankind would be dead now.

It was their land and its the Zionist who should leave. Oh yes the Zionist do have them like rats in a cage and now and then they dirty the cage up with their firebombs. The Pals were there before the Zionist, and the Pals should get some backbone and fight to retake their country back. The Zionist can go back to the SU or Russia now.

to where can YOU "GO BACK"----Penelope??? I really enjoy some of your humor------

wisdom of Penelope>>>>>
"You statement makes no sense, what do
the killers in Israel and an atheist have
anything to do with God? Neither did her
song since I don't speak Yiddish."

besides attempting to interpret books she never
read----now Penelope interprets songs sung in a
language she does not understand----AND she
accuses the singer of killing people-----and insists
she is an atheist (???) gee----whatta genius
(based on other posts---she also claimes to know
what people THINK)

to where can YOU "GO BACK"----Penelope??? I really enjoy some of your humor------

wisdom of Penelope>>>>>

what people THINK)

she was singing a song in the memory of some jew who got killed in Israel, so what, hundreds of Palestinian get killed from the IDS and Israel zealots. also Yiddish I don't understand so the song means nothing to me. I don't speak Yiddish, your new language.

wisdom of Penelope>>>>>

what people THINK)

she was singing a song in the memory of some jew who got killed in Israel, so what, hundreds of Palestinian get killed from the IDS and Israel zealots. also Yiddish I don't understand so the song means nothing to me. I don't speak Yiddish, your new language.

she was singing a song about a person killed------and that rankled your whorish Nazi psyche. OK Yiddish is my
new language? actually it is an old form of German mixed
with Hebrew --which is an ancient language. It is written in
Hebrew letters----also an ancient writing form. My grandmother was fluent and literate in that language----
I know only a few words. She learned it as a child---
were she still alive she would be 116 years old----was Yiddish also her "new" language? Yiddish was probably a written
language before Arabic had an alphabet and any script at all (about 300 ad)---or maybe at about the same time. Arabic was probably (very likely) incorporated into a "jewish" form----ie Hebraized Arabic and even written long before
arab -Arabic speakers had any written language----

gee. your ignorance is remarkable.. Were you educated
in a madrassa? BTW----to where are you "returning"?----
what is the language of your ancestors-----like ---~~ 500 years ago?

you may not remember ---Penelope dear. Now try to focus, moron----Gaza used to be ----in ancient times----a very strategically important location. Just about every empire
that trampled thru the Levant owned it as part of its empire
at one time or another----that includes Egypt, Philistines,
Greeks, Israel/Judea, Rome-----etc AT THE TIME---that
I showed the islamo Nazi shit propaganda article to my mother-----Gaza was owned and controlled by EGYPT---just as the area now called "the west bank" was owned by Jordan. At that time (circa 1960) there were no
"arabs" calling themselves BALESTINIANS----"arabs"
now living in Gaza are generally Bedouins ---with roots in
Arabia (the peninsula)-----Egyptians tend to hate their guts.
Have you ever met an Egyptian?

you may not remember ---Penelope dear. Now try to focus, moron----Gaza used to be ----in ancient times----a very strategically important location. Just about every empire
I showed the islamo Nazi shit propaganda article to my mother-----Gaza was owned and controlled by EGYPT---just as the area now called "the west bank" was owned by Jordan. At that time (circa 1960) there were no

Once again your mom is unaware of history. The Palestinians are most likely the Canaanites of old, and are not nomads like the Hebrews were and still are, and have been for eons. When the Pal were forced to leave due to Zionist invaders doesn't mean they wanted to leave their home.

soon enough due to the Zionist, the Palestinians will be like the Sumerians and it won't be due to nature. The Zionist are the intruders. You can never live among people , you need to live in the north or south poles , away from humans.

Once again your mom is unaware of history. The Palestinians are most likely the Canaanites of old, and are not nomads like the Hebrews were and still are, and have been for eons. When the Pal were forced to leave due to Zionist invaders doesn't mean they wanted to leave their home.

soon enough due to the Zionist, the Palestinians will be like the Sumerians and it won't be due to nature. The Zionist are the intruders. You can never live among people , you need to live in the north or south poles , away from humans.

wrong again-----the people who are BEDOUINS are LINGUISTICALLY----
from Arabia. Linguistically Arabian and genetically LEVANTINE------thus
proving that their roots are in Arabia (the peninsula)---they even have a robust
share of the sub-Saharan gene pool that they picked up as ----slavers whilst
in Arabia.
Population genetics is not your forte-----in fact, neither is Anthropology.
For "origin" and "roots" Linguistics is as good ---or BETTER---- than
DNA All the people of the LEVANT-----(which sorta includes
Arabia) and all the jews around the world are linked LINGUISTICALLY.
Unfortunately----people like you----spawned from the illiterate and unwashed---
are of uncertain origin -----a good linguist might be able to trace your
many grammatical errors to some dung pile------I am not sure. Jews have
not been nomadic for many thousands of years-----like more than 3000.
3000 years ago-----Arabia was mostly nomadic-----and remains nomadic
to some extent even today Gaza has been "occupied" for something like
4000 years. It was very strategic militarily in ancient times and in Medieval times.------a very very ancient land----peopled by many many DIFFERENT
peoples in ancient times.

Why stops no one this nonsense? What about if you would stop this nonsense?

Last edited:

Why stops no one this nonsense? What about if you would stop this nonsense?

What nonsense---zaaan dear? try to be specific when you use
pronouns. I do appreciate your correct grammar

Forum List

Back